1st/Last - Celebrity Crush

Options

Replies

• emibmas
    emibmas Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Younger was Joey McIntyre from New Kids on the Block, Johnny Depp when he was on 21 Jumpstreet, and Jon Bon Jovi

Now I still love Johnny Depp and Jon Bon Jovi but I also love Christian Slater although I liked him when I was a kid to ( Gleaming the Cube)

But I love love love love Jimmie Johnson GO 48............

Connie

OMG!!!! ME TOO!!!! When I was younger it was Joey McIntyre and Christian Slater, and JonBon Jovi!!! I loved Christain SLater in Heathers and PUmp up the volume)

Now it is....???? I am not sure. Sad, huh :brokenheart:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Ok....I think my first was Kevin (not sure of his real name) in The Wonder Years, Zack and ummm (what's his name he's on Dancing with the starts) from Saved by the Bell, Slater yeah that's it Slater he was hot too.........Now Michael on Prison Break, Vin Diesel (I got his real name...LOL), and ummmmm I will think of more later...:bigsmile:

And no I don't know any of their real names :laugh: :tongue:

Have to get you a subscription to Tiger Beat magazine. :laugh:
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Younger was Joey McIntyre from New Kids on the Block, Johnny Depp when he was on 21 Jumpstreet, and Jon Bon Jovi

Now I still love Johnny Depp and Jon Bon Jovi but I also love Christian Slater although I liked him when I was a kid to ( Gleaming the Cube)

But I love love love love Jimmie Johnson GO 48............

Connie

OMG!!!! ME TOO!!!! When I was younger it was Joey McIntyre and Christian Slater, and JonBon Jovi!!! I loved Christain SLater in Heathers and PUmp up the volume)

Now it is....???? I am not sure. Sad, huh :brokenheart:

My walls and ceiling were covered in posters. I shared a room with my sis and we pretty much liked the same people. You couldnt see anywhere on my ceiling.
  • emibmas
    Options
    Ok....I think my first was Kevin (not sure of his real name) in The Wonder Years, Zack and ummm (what's his name he's on Dancing with the starts) from Saved by the Bell, Slater yeah that's it Slater he was hot too.........Now Michael on Prison Break, Vin Diesel (I got his real name...LOL), and ummmmm I will think of more later...:bigsmile:

OK...Fred Savage was Kevin Arnold, Mark Paul Gosselaar was Zack and Mario Lopez was AC Slater. I was kinda obessed with Saved by the Bell, but hated the college years. Yeah, I said it, Saved by the Bell The College Years stunk. :tongue:
  • Shannon023
    Options

OK...Fred Savage was Kevin Arnold, Mark Paul Gosselaar was Zack and Mario Lopez was AC Slater. I was kinda obessed with Saved by the Bell, but hated the college years. Yeah, I said it, Saved by the Bell The College Years stunk. :tongue:

Any show that relies on Dustin Diamond to carry it is going to majorly stink! sick.gif
  • clairegl
    Options
    okay when I was younger...

6731_andy_gibb_03.jpg
    was my world:love: !!!!!!!!!! omg rest in peace you beautiful man!:brokenheart:
    and
    ShawnCassidy.jpg
    was a close second....
    and of course I loved the older men LMBO...
    SixMillion.jpg

BUT NOW....my :heart: belongs to

ed4.jpg:love:
    norton.jpg:smooched:

Okay when I was a girl I was in love with Rocky Balboa first....

but now as a full grown woman I would marry Edward Norton tomorrow! He's the whole package.
    Sorry my friend...
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    As a kid I had a crush on Johnny Cash. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

When I was a teenager, I had the hugest crush on Barry Manilow. Fantasized (a lot) about having his son. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: As an adult I'm over him now although I did go see him in concert a few years ago then got his autograph. The man can put on a concert!!

I don't really have a crush on anyone now but I think Trace Adkins is pretty hot. :blushing:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    My heart was inlove then and still is for this guy right here.
    Mel-Gibson.jpg
    mel-gibson.jpg

Now...if you will all excuse me.....I need some happy time now.
    Thanks Shannon.

Mel.....psst...call me.:love:
  • emibmas
    Options
    All have talked about today on here is 90210, NKOTB, and Saved by the Bell....

I need help.....:drinker:
  • Shannon023
    Options
    As a kid I had a crush on Johnny Cash. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

When I was a teenager, I had the hugest crush on Barry Manilow. Fantasized (a lot) about having his son. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: As an adult I'm over him now although I did go see him in concert a few years ago then got his autograph. The man can put on a concert!!

I don't really have a crush on anyone now but I think Trace Adkins is pretty hot. :blushing:

My brother used to give me sooooo much cr@p about my Barry Manilow recores. Now my husband does. :laugh:

I'd see him in concert with ya, Momma! :drinker:
  • faythe
    faythe Posts: 245
    Options
    Okay, so you guys have to remember that I'm only 18 so there isn't too much difference between now and then. I think the first time I was overcome with love for a celebrity was the guy who played Aragorn in the Lord of the Rings trilogy, Viggo Mortensen.

viggo_mortensen_20.jpg

Now . . . let's see, now I think I'm more into John Mayer.

john-mayer-green-concert.jpg
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Cool, I thought I'd surely get made fun of for my post. :laugh: My son went with me to his concert and had a blast. I was surprised at the number of younger people there.
  • faythe
    faythe Posts: 245
    Options

Okay when I was a girl I was in love with Rocky Balboa first....

but now as a full grown woman I would marry Edward Norton tomorrow! He's the whole package.
    Sorry my friend...

*laughs* Who isn't in love with Art Carney?

artcarneyhellothere.jpg
  • mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Well when I was three I wrote a letter
    kw1.jpg
    to
    mc_hammer.jpg
    and in 3 yr old talk I told my mom to mail it to him. In it I remember I asked him to marry me and told him that it didn't matter that he was black and I was white because as long as I loved him then my daddy would love him too. :blushing: :laugh:

Now at 24? I just want 3 hou...days in a room with these guys...
    orlando-bloom-with-dog.jpg
    david-beckham-posters.jpg
    gladiator_l.jpg
    rossdale.jpg
    And maybe a lil Tatum for good luck
    channing-tatum-.jpg
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Hm, let's see 1st crush that I can remember was...

The newsie boys !! Christian Bale!

155113__newsies_l.jpg

I don't really have a crush now but Jake is pretty hot :blushing:

Jake-Gyllenhaal3.jpg