Replies

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Well when I was three I wrote a letter
    kw1.jpg
    to
    mc_hammer.jpg
    and in 3 yr old talk I told my mom to mail it to him. In it I remember I asked him to marry me and told him that it didn't matter that he was black and I was white because as long as I loved him then my daddy would love him too. :blushing: :laugh:

Now at 24? I just want 3 hou...days in a room with these guys...
    orlando-bloom-with-dog.jpg
    gladiator_l.jpg
    rossdale.jpg
    And maybe a lil Tatum for good luck
    channing-tatum-.jpg

"Can't touch this" - :laugh:

3 days huh??? Maybe I should invite another guy along when I hook up with Clive. Give him someone to talk to. y_thinking.gif
  • pinktoque
    pinktoque Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Younger was Joey McIntyre from New Kids on the Block, Johnny Depp when he was on 21 Jumpstreet, and Jon Bon Jovi

Now I still love Johnny Depp and Jon Bon Jovi but I also love Christian Slater although I liked him when I was a kid to ( Gleaming the Cube)

But I love love love love Jimmie Johnson GO 48............

Connie

OMG Connie!!! I didn't think anyone else in the world knew/remembered Gleaming the Cube. I LOVED it -- and it was why I had a crush on Christian Slater for so long as a kid. <3
  • Kaybay37
    Options
    This is fun! I didn't know Charisma Carpenter was a playmate, but that makes sense. Hubby and I were die hard Buffy and Angel fans.

When I was younger I loved Rick Schroder from Silver Spoons,Tom Cruise, Matt Dillon, and Josh Brolin from The Goonies.

Now, I still like Rick, but my main crush is Russell Crowe. That man is beautiful and a bit dangerous. The other boy that makes me faint is George Eads on CSI. I was seriously faint when he sang "Oh, Mandy" on an episode.:love:

I was going to add pictures, but can't figure it out.

Again...fun, fun, fun!
  • pinktoque
    Options
    Ok, as a kid I was in love with Christian Slater and Leonardo DiCaprio... back when Leo was the homeless kid on Growing Pains. *swoon* -- then he got all famous. Anyway... I also had a HUGE crush on someone who has been dead since 1960:

Divo_Clark_Gable.jpg

How I LOVE Clark Gable! As you can imagine, I was a little girl with a weird obsession (him and Gone With the Wind, which I had read a billion times and watched at least as many times). We did these book reports in grade 7 and I did a 49 page GWTW report, which blew my English teacher away. Then in grade 10 I did a famous person's report on Gable, reading his biography "Long Live the King" a couple times just because it was so good. LOL. And I um, should probably not admit to "celebrating" Gable's birthday on Feb 1st in high school. And by celebrating I mean that I was sure to remind everyone all day that it was his bday. Even though he'd been dead 35-38 years at that point. :blushing:

These days, at 28, I find Johnny Depp just beautiful. And... well, I also have a crush on Serj Tankian from System of a Down. SoaD is my fave band anyway, but something about Serj does it for me. I think it's because I've somehow connected him to my husband-- I think they have some aesthetic similarities and there's something amazing about both of their voices. Hot!

serj-tankian.jpg
  • Shannon023
    Options
    This is fun! I didn't know Charisma Carpenter was a playmate, but that makes sense. Hubby and I were die hard Buffy and Angel fans.

When I was younger I loved Rick Schroder from Silver Spoons,Tom Cruise, Matt Dillon, and Josh Brolin from The Goonies.

Now, I still like Rick, but my main crush is Russell Crowe. That man is beautiful and a bit dangerous. The other boy that makes me faint is George Eads on CSI. I was seriously faint when he sang "Oh, Mandy" on an episode.:love:

I was going to add pictures, but can't figure it out.

Again...fun, fun, fun!

I'll help you with a Russell Crowe pic. :bigsmile:

2006-09-15T194242Z_01_NOOTR_RTRIDSP_2_OUKEN-UK-CROWE.jpg

yummy! :love:
  • mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Well when I was three I wrote a letter
    kw1.jpg
    to
    mc_hammer.jpg
    and in 3 yr old talk I told my mom to mail it to him. In it I remember I asked him to marry me and told him that it didn't matter that he was black and I was white because as long as I loved him then my daddy would love him too. :blushing: :laugh:

Now at 24? I just want 3 hou...days in a room with these guys...
    orlando-bloom-with-dog.jpg
    gladiator_l.jpg
    rossdale.jpg
    And maybe a lil Tatum for good luck
    channing-tatum-.jpg

"Can't touch this" - :laugh:

3 days huh??? Maybe I should invite another guy along when I hook up with Clive. Give him someone to talk to. y_thinking.gif

Um... I hope you weren't talkin about joinin in my lil group cause I assure you we'll all be a lil busy.

Maybe I'll invite hubby's crush over
    Rihanna2.jpg
    so he'll stay outta my room :devil:
  • nikkid917
    Options
    1st crushes - Leonardo DiCaprio, Jared Leto :love:

Now... :heart: Paul Waker, Channing Tatum :heart:
  • Shannon023
    Options

These days, at 28, I find Johnny Depp just beautiful. And... well, I also have a crush on Serj Tankian from System of a Down. SoaD is my fave band anyway, but something about Serj does it for me. I think it's because I've somehow connected him to my husband-- I think they have some aesthetic similarities and there's something amazing about both of their voices. Hot!

serj-tankian.jpg

He looks like he'd tie you to a railroad track if you didn't give him his rent money on time. :laugh:
  • pinktoque
    Options

serj-tankian.jpg

He looks like he'd tie you to a railroad track if you didn't give him his rent money on time. :laugh:

LOL! I can see him now, cackling maniacally and twisting his mustache!
  • mholmes
    Options
    And just where is this guy at? I'm sure there are several of us who wouldn't mind a few minutes with his hot body!!
    44738_9755.jpg:wink: :love:
  • Shannon023
    Options
    And just where is this guy at? I'm sure there are several of us who wouldn't mind a few minutes with his hot body!!

Ya'll have the same expression in your avs. :noway: :laugh:
  • mholmes
    Options

Ya'll have the same expression in your avs. :noway: :laugh:
    haha... um yeah. That wasn't ententional... I think mine was supposed to be a fishy face but alcohol was involved lol :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Ok...here comes my age..............hold on...................

David Cassidy! I had a big poster of him by my bedroom door and would kiss 'him' good morning and good night every day. I just down loaded the orig Partridge Family Album and the only thing I have to say is....sing a long please

I THINK I LOVE YOU
    SO WHAT AM I SO AFRAID OF
    IM AFRAID THAT IM NOT SURE OF
    A LOVE THERE IS NO CURE FOR.

DA DA DA DADADADADA.............

And now I stay up late to see Will Smith...yummy...you go Jada you lucky girl!
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Then

devon_sawa-slide.jpg

Now

RyanPhillippe6Dec2007PR.jpg

Which is really strange because I tend to go for guys with dark hair.
    (that and my celebrity crush changes bi-weekly)
  • alifelessevident
    Options
    when i was real little it was Vanna White- i would run out to watch the begining of wheel of fortune everytime i heard it on
    dide209.jpg
    then it was madonna- esp with dark hair
    Likeaprayer.jpg
    and for a long while now it has been Salma Hayek
    SalmaHayek31.jpg
    and now it is definitely Rosario Dawson
    rosario_dawson_breasts.jpg
    537615162_l.jpgRosarioDawson.jpg
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    When younger, these guys couldn't be beat!

bk1753.jpg

8133fa64.jpg

Now I'm older :ohwell: , it's

wallenterprise6.jpg

brendan-fraser.jpg
  • JeremyInvincible
    JeremyInvincible Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    At 10...

Punky Brewster!!!

punky.jpg

Then...

at 25 Kate Beckinsale

kate-beckinsale-underworld-evolution.jpg

Now...at 31...

My little Bear...

735866317_l.jpg

(Prettiest of them all...) :bigsmile:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    At 10...

Punky Brewster!!!

punky.jpg

Then...

at 25 Kate Beckinsale

kate-beckinsale-underworld-evolution.jpg

Now...at 31...

My little Bear...

735866317_l.jpg

(Prettiest of them all...) :bigsmile:

Awwwww how sweet. :happy: Ask her if she can clone her eyes. I'd love to have a pair. :bigsmile:
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Some of my early crushes were... Tom Cruise, Zack Morris from Saved by the Bell, Kirk Cameron, Wally from Leave it to Beaver, hmmm... I can't think of anymore at the moment but I am sure if I tried hard enough I could come up with some more good ones...

Ooooh Zack Morris (Mark Paul Gosseler...or however you spell it...) yes he was one of mine...but my hugest hugest crush ever was Nick Carter from the Backstreet Boys...I had the posters, the magazines, the pillows, the keychains, the CDs, the bracelets, the necklaces, the toys from Burger King (and the drink cups and fry containers that had their pictures on them)...if it had anything to do with my Backstreet Boys, I had it...my room was covered with posters (all four walls and ceiling!) I was in LOVE!

Now...hmmm...Jammie's not a celebrity...so...I dunno...I have a bit of a thing for Freddie Prinze Jr.