Banana?

Options
ajwall3
ajwall3 Posts: 187
Okay, so I love fried or baked plantains... and I love banana's foster.... I want to cook or saute bananas somehow. I have brown sugar on hand, but no butter. Is there a healthy sweet recipe that anyone knows about? I don't like plan banana's and I'm craving a desert.... any help would be appreciated! :)

Replies

• duffylinn
    Options
    this one doesn't require butter but it does require cooking spray (butter flavored) and equals 194 cals.

Ingredients
    1 spray of butter-flavored cooking spray
    1 tsp brown sugar (unpacked)
    1/2 cup vanillar frozen yogurt
    1/2 small banana, sliced

Directions
    Coat a pan with the butter-flavored spray and heat. Add sliced banana and brown sugar. Stir and cook until a small amount of brown syrup forms and banana is heated through.

Pour bananas and sauce over 1/2 cup frozen yogurt and enjoy!!

Number of Servings: 1
  • ajwall3
    ajwall3 Posts: 187
    Options
    this one doesn't require butter but it does require cooking spray (butter flavored) and equals 194 cals.

Ingredients
    1 spray of butter-flavored cooking spray
    1 tsp brown sugar (unpacked)
    1/2 cup vanillar frozen yogurt
    1/2 small banana, sliced

Directions
    Coat a pan with the butter-flavored spray and heat. Add sliced banana and brown sugar. Stir and cook until a small amount of brown syrup forms and banana is heated through.

Pour bananas and sauce over 1/2 cup frozen yogurt and enjoy!!

Number of Servings: 1

Awesome!!! Thanks a ton! Also appreciate the calorie info!:heart:
  • kperry129
    kperry129 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Indregients:
    2 Bananas
    2 tsps honey
    Cinnamon to taste

Slice bananas in half lengh-wise, spread flat side with thin layer of honey, sprinkle with cinnamon. Bake on 400 for 15 minutes. Tastes just like bananas foster!