Does anyone belong to Equinox Gym?

cclala
cclala Posts: 190 Member
edited September 23 in Food and Nutrition
If so, what do you think of the food? I tried googling it to no avail. I'm eating the turkey chili as we speak, and wondering how healthy it really is. I had a veggie burger there the other day and it tasted quite fried.

Usually I get safe stuff like a salad or a sandwich, but it would be nice to be informed about their other dishes. The guy said they don't have any nutrition info on hand (weird for a gym!)

Anyone have any insight?

Replies

• sabrinafaith
    sabrinafaith Posts: 607 Member
    The stuff at the gym is usually super high in calories and fat. I would only buy a packaged food with nutritional info on it or stick with your salad.

Maybe search for a generic chilli? If its lower in cals at equinox than in the database, well then you will be closer to your goal.
  • I belong but no idea on the food...The restaurants are separate from the gym, so who knows...but i think it is suppose to be healthy!
  • cclala
    cclala Posts: 190 Member
    Good point. The only thing is I can't track the cals at Equinox. There's no info in the food database. Sabrinafaith, do you know for a fact it's super high in calories and fat?
  • Teemo
    Teemo Posts: 338
    I wouldn't expect the food at Equinox to be any more or less healthy than the food you'd get at any NYC cafe.
This discussion has been closed.