Hello from Warrington, England

Options
Downloaded the app 3 weeks ago now and I can honestly say its the best thing since sliced bread. Managed to loose 11lbs already and for once in my life im in the right frame of mind to go all the way.

I look forward to this journey and a big "hello" to everyone

Cheers

Martin

Replies

• Rivah67
    Rivah67 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    hello and congratulations on your weight loss.
  • Oppie81
    Options
    Wow! Great Job! Welcome to the site! Its great...
  • nwright270
    nwright270 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!!! I started about a week ago and I agree with you about this app. LOVE IT!!!
  • charliesgold
    charliesgold Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Hi Martin...funny story, my entire family lives in Warrington. Welcome to MFP :)
  • geminisam
    Options
    Hi well im just starting my 3rd week and have lost 8lbs already,im from Lincolnshire and if you wana accept my friend request that would be good and we can push each other along.
  • xerinx2011
    Options
    Im from not so sunny st helens! I started about 5 days ago and am so far 8lb down :D (although probably just water!)
  • mightymaiden
    mightymaiden Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Im from not so sunny st helens! I started about 5 days ago and am so far 8lb down :D (although probably just water!)

Haha I have the pleasure of working and spending most of my time in St Helens. You just cant beat it lol.
  • dmhaag
    dmhaag Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I love MFP! You would think long term you would eventually fall off logging and keeping up with the site, but it's kind of addictive :) Good luck!
  • xerinx2011
    Options

Haha I have the pleasure of working and spending most of my time in St Helens. You just cant beat it lol.

It is very very joyus huh?!?!
  • chris808
    Options
    Welcome, also from Warrington (small place eh!)

Chris
  • Highlanderlover
    Options
    I just joined about 2 days ago and i love it! I like I like it more than Facebook! LOL Congrats on your weight loss!
  • mightymaiden
    mightymaiden Posts: 63 Member
    Options

It is very very joyus huh?!?!

Your not wrong there, especially on a friday or Saturday night..... NOT!!!! Lol

Talk about a decline!!!
  • chiliflea
    chiliflea Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    hi there! I'm from W...... ales!

Congrats on that loss in 3 weeks! That's amazing!

Big luck to you as you continue to lose x
  • xerinx2011
    Options
    A decline?? That would mean it was good at some point?? I must of missed that!!
  • lhague
    lhague Posts: 258
    Options
    Hello from Bahrain (Middle East)

Congrats on the weight loss and continued success!
  • meganroseD
    Options
    Hello from Lancaster.

This is starting to sound a little like the Eurovision.

Mx
  • wenders123
    wenders123 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP. This site is great for weight and exercise tracking, but also for the community and the support they offer.
    I'm live in Yorkshire but originally from the Midlands. Good luck with your journey :smile:
  • mummum2
    mummum2 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Fab weight loss! welcome and this site if great for all the support. I'm from London, Essex.:flowerforyou:
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    hello from staines, welcome!Good luck
  • marie111
    marie111 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hi from blackburn well done on the loss keep up the good work.