Bob Harper

Options
Has anyone tried Bob Harper's workout videos...the Inside out method?

(link : http://www.amazon.com/Bob-Harper-Cardio-Conditioning/dp/B003ULW77K)

I just bought the cardio one from target but was curious if anyone has tried it and their thoughts!

Happy Feb and I hope anyone who is getting hit by the insane storm is staying warm and safe!

Replies

• katbass
    katbass Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I have the DVD that comes with his kettlebell and its not bad. I also have this Cardio kettlebell DVD and that was a GREAT workout! Really challenging but energizing and motivating. I love him :)
  • Mande_G
    Mande_G Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I have the first four (Pure Burn, Super Strength; Cardio Conditioning; Yoga for the Warrior; and Bob's Workout). They. are. tough. GOOD, but tough. I absolutely LOVE his yoga DVD. I try to fit that in once a week -- it's wonderful.

Haven't tried his kettlebell DVDs yet, but I'd like to get them eventually.
  • nwright270
    nwright270 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have his pure burn and it is TOUGH for me. I felt like I was going to pass out when I was done. lol
  • TayJoMama
    TayJoMama Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I've been doing the Pure Burn Strength training and really like it. My hubby and I had been doing the elliptical and bike for months and needed to add strength training. My hubby was looking at P90x because it looked like it would give him a challenge. But I'm not the most athletic or fit so I scares me, hehehe! But a friend recommended Pure Burn and boy does it kick both our butts. I can actually keep up with it, for the most part. It's challenging, but not to the point where I want to give up. And I can see where if I do it long enough, eventually I can get as good as the crew on the video and not have to stop and catch my breath as much. The reviews on amazon show that some people who do P90x like it and it challenges them, so I feel pretty good about being able to keep up with it. I burn around 500 kcals doing the 1 hr video. Been doing it twice a week for a bout two weeks, so far so good! maybe one day I'll do P90x...maybe!
  • strandedeyes
    strandedeyes Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I am excited about the positive review and will be trying one out later tonight! I am curious about the yoga one now and debate on buying that one too.