The Weight Gainer!!!!

Options
Unlike most people on the site, I'm here to track my nutrition to make sure I'm gaining weight. I'm just a pound or two UNDER weight, so I figure i'll put on 10 pounds so I can incapacitate the occassional intruder with my huge body mass LOL NEED FRIENDS, IM A NICE GUY REALLY!!!! SOMETIMES... MOSTLY..

Replies

• mercymercyme
    mercymercyme Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    lol!!! We'll be the judges of how nice you are..
    Welcome!!!
  • jmlitton33
    jmlitton33 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I don't know about this guy.... :D
  • KingBoBo
    Options
    HAHAHA thank you thank you... then I'll play it safe and be SUPER nice for the time being... maybe.. possibly.. mostly.
  • miznel80
    miznel80 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    lol! incapacitate the occasional intruder? :)
  • Charrisse
    Options
    Im trying to lose,but Id be happy to be your friend! Just do everything opposite of me LOL
  • peachez650
    Options
    well arent you lucky!! lol. Good luck, im sure you can do it. Im sure I could hahaha.
  • KingBoBo
    Options
    lol! incapacitate the occasional intruder? :)

Yes yes yes,.. can't have those scary figures bursting into my home and I'm 2 pounds underweight! Need to have a little extra to throw around... have to protect those daughters sleeping soundly in their rooms.
  • miznel80
    Options
    Well sir, I will be happy to give you all of my pounds! :happy: Take them!
  • for_a_mittengrl
    for_a_mittengrl Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    OMG! This is giving me a great laugh! The wording! So priceless! LOL~ Thanks, I really needed that! :)
  • KingBoBo
    Options
    OMG! This is giving me a great laugh! The wording! So priceless! LOL~ Thanks, I really needed that! :)

I'm happy that I could provide some comic relief... ya know lauging burns calories too so,... come back often I can become part of your excersize program! LOL
  • idealisticdiva
    idealisticdiva Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    He's my Husband and well he is alright LOL. I too am trying to lose weight so meals around the house are interesting right now LOL
  • miznel80
    Options
    Oh man! It must be interesting in your home! lol :) My husband and I are both working to lose weight, so that makes it easier on both of us:) Even now, I kind of hate that because he is a man and taller than me, he gets to eat more. :)