Day 7 ~ 30 Day Challenge

Options
Hi all, here I go again, trying to keep up the motivation...I already did my cardio for the day and half way through my day. my calories are looking good.

So still in need for any topics, but here is one I got yesterday from annie p

What is you favorite exercise/workout? and how often do you do it?

Well I have 2 favorites and they are very different. I LOVE Zumba which I do 6 times a week, yes I said 6.
My other favorite is a class at 24 Hr Fitness called Turbo Kick (kind of like Turbo Jam) and I do that 4 times a week

yes that is 10 hours a week, yes I am a glutton for punishment...LOL

have a great day everybody!!!

Replies

• SamWTFx3
    Options
    That sounds awesome! I try to work out 6 days a week, but sometimes it's only 5 days of a good workout then on the 6th day it's something simple. I hang out with my friends a lot on Fridays and Saturdays so that makes it more difficult, but I am only in highschool!
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I love zumba. I try to exercise 7 days a week cuz i'm in a motivation group of 30 minutes a day. But i usually exercise 1 hour a day.
  • annie_p
    annie_p Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Not a good day(as far as my outlook and mood goes). My calories are looking good, and won't be able to work out until later tonight.

My favorite workout...although I don't do it all the time, Kickboxing.
  • AngieSWatson
    Options
    I know people may think I am crazy but I love the elipitical trainer at planet fitness. When I get off I feel like a new person! I am going to my first Zumba class this weekend I am so excited!:happy:
  • sixxbaby
    sixxbaby Posts: 543
    Options
    I know people may think I am crazy but I love the elliptical trainer at planet fitness. When I get off I feel like a new person! I am going to my first Zumba class this weekend I am so excited!:happy:

I like the elliptical too, I use to only be able to do like 10 minutes, now I can do an hour easy...so proud of myself...You are gonna LOVE Zumba have fun and KEEP MOVING!!!
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    My gym closed at 3pm today on account of this blizzard we are in the middle of. Luckily I was able to get in 45 minutes on the eliptical before that time. My favorite excercise is yoga, but I haven't done it in awhile. it makes me feel so good AND it's a good workout. Next week I'm starting Bikram yoga. I'm sure it's gonna be tough, but I'm looking foward to it. I also like running. It's something I hope to get better and faster at as I lose more weight. What I do now at the gym is 3 days of strength training and 4-6 days of cardio. Now I guess I need to try this zumba thing everyone keeps talking about. It's coming up in conversations everywhere!

Happy Tuesday, everyone!
  • Seesaa
    Seesaa Posts: 451
    Options
    I love Zumba and when i have money i'm gonna join a class, but for now I am doing Leslie Sansone's walk at home and I did 2 miles today very proud of myself.
  • annie_p
    annie_p Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    My gym closed at 3pm today on account of this blizzard we are in the middle of. Luckily I was able to get in 45 minutes on the eliptical before that time. My favorite excercise is yoga, but I haven't done it in awhile. it makes me feel so good AND it's a good workout. Next week I'm starting Bikram yoga. I'm sure it's gonna be tough, but I'm looking foward to it. I also like running. It's something I hope to get better and faster at as I lose more weight. What I do now at the gym is 3 days of strength training and 4-6 days of cardio. Now I guess I need to try this zumba thing everyone keeps talking about. It's coming up in conversations everywhere!

Happy Tuesday, everyone!

I miss Yoga soooooo much! I'm hoping I can get back into it. I do some on the Wii, but it's just hard for me without an instructor.
  • ileana84
    ileana84 Posts: 163
    Options
    Hey guys!!! :) I had to continue on to LVL 2 of 30DS since I was on day 6 when I re-started for the group but I was getting bored of doing the same thing for (13 days), so I had to move up! Im sorry lol But let me just say that even though LVL 2 is harder, its much simpler when you've done LVL1 for a bit.

I hope that everyone is doing great on their challenges and that Im rooting for you all!