30 day shred question?

Options
I was wondering if anyone has ever done the 30 day shred but by doing more then one level in a day or all three level in a day and what there results were? I do this dvd more then anything do to the convience of it andon days that I have more time I will do it 2 times. I have yet to do it 3 times.
Thanks!

Replies

• willowbee4
    Options
    the most i've done is level 1 and 2 in one day...I won't push it anymore than that. I use 5 lb
    weights but have started to slowly add 8 lbs into the routine
  • watkinsc
    watkinsc Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    OMG woman, are you crazy?! =) That dvd has been kickin' my *kitten* for the last 2 weeks!

wow, good for you! that is awesome that you are considering that! I can only aspire to that at this point! =)
    It has been fun actually, and kind of addicting too!

Good luck!
  • Azzrielish
    Azzrielish Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I do the 30 Day Shred because its quick but it gets results if you really put effort in.

A couple of times I have done Level 1 immediately followed by Level 2 or Level 2 followed by Level 3 and it kicks my butt! But I also burn a ton of calories! Have yet to try all three at once.
  • mizliz1981
    Options
    well usually when I do it twice in one day I will do it in the am and then again in the afternoon. I have done level 1 and 2 back to back but after about 20 minnutes my kids need me to intervene with whatever they are doing. Now I mix it up and and will do whatever level I feel like doing or depending on how sweaty I want to get :)