Fitness watch/calorie counter

Options
Can someone PLEASE give me some insight on an ideal fitness watch? One that counts my calories burned and has all the basic functions, heart rate ect... I paid eighty dollars for one that is driving my nuts!!!...It shows me burning twice as many calories as I'm really burning and I really would like to get one that works to my benefit. I heard the Polar one is the best but it was quite expensive. I appreciate any feeback on this topic.

Replies

• ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    I love my Polar FT7. Buy.com has them on sale right now for 109 with free shipping. They also have the FT4 (also seen very good reviews for this one, and it does everything you want) for 79 and free shipping.

It has been really reliable for the six months I have owned it. No problems or concerns and when I take my pulse and compare it, it is always 100% on.
  • kt2007
    kt2007 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I have a basic Timex watch that does all you could want and very easy to use. Timex Zone Trainer its a cal counter and HRM and watch for daily use. has lap time for 27 laps and a soft easy to ware chest strap and was well under 100$
  • catrinasm
    Options
    Thank you!!! I will look into that right away : )
  • catrinasm
    Options
    I think I have seen the Timex ones...it looks user friendly. I'll have to check it out : )