I'm new here

osufan
osufan Posts: 2
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I found this site a few days ago. My name is Sarah and I'm 28. I've always had a weight problem but in the past 6 months I have managed to pack on 30 lbs. Wow! So last Thursday I said goodbye to the Little Debbie Snacks. ( I love each and everyone of them lol) And have begun the transformation of my body. But its so hard! I've managed to stop drinking soda. Haven't had one since Thursday. so wish me luck!

Replies

• I found this site a few days ago. My name is Sarah and I'm 28. I've always had a weight problem but in the past 6 months I have managed to pack on 30 lbs. Wow! So last Thursday I said goodbye to the Little Debbie Snacks. ( I love each and everyone of them lol) And have begun the transformation of my body. But its so hard! I've managed to stop drinking soda. Haven't had one since Thursday. so wish me luck!
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Sarah, you are in the right place and you'll get all the support you need and find it an interesting, and very worthwhile journey, but it won't always be easy or fun.

Log your calories, stay within the limits , be patient, and ask questions as they arise and you'll acheive your goals.

Welcome.
  • hawkeyechick
    hawkeyechick Posts: 43 Member
    Hi Sarah,
    Welcome to the site. I hear you about the Little Debbie treats ...they are tasty:happy:. You should feel great 'cause you already made a positive step with giving up the soda. Good luck with you quest!
This discussion has been closed.