It pretty much made my day...

Options
I measured myself this morning rather than a weigh in and although I've only lost a total of 11 lbs since June and 4 inches off my waist and and 4 inches off my hips...I've been in a great mood all day!

It's not much and it's going slow but it may just be worth the wait!

Replies

• skinnyack
    Options
    That's AWESOME! The inch amount is great! And although it's slow... it's probably being done right and will stick around for the rest of your life! Well Done!
  • peggybrant
    peggybrant Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    not much? Your doing great. 4 inches each is significant, be super dee dooper proud!
  • xoang175ox
    Options
    yayy congrats!
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    It's not just that you lost "only" 11 lbs. You lost 11 lbs, period. That in itself is already a good thing. Considering that it's already the 2nd month of a new year, you've lost inches whereas most people tend to gain inches after the holiday season. That's congratulatory. So, though it may be considered "slow" you notice that it's staying off. Good job.
  • squitzwife
    squitzwife Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I weighed too early and found I hadn't lost my pound for the week but had lost an inch an a half. Not bad for just 3 days!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!