Are you serious...really???

Options
I just had someone challenge my body composition.Now I workout really hard and have for 10 yrs now,there is some things that weight loss cannot change .I used to weigh 250, but now at 130 and still loosing.But short of surgery ,no amount of strength training is going to fix it.And I'm thinking that unless your body is perfect you shouldn't be pointing out flaws in others,like I'm not insecure enough about it already.

Replies

• bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    some people shouldn't open their mouths.
  • Naomi91
    Naomi91 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Awww what did they say to ya?

looks like i am going to have to beat their *kitten*!
  • SkinnyScripty
    Options
    You're right, they shouldn't be! And they probably are pointing these things out because they feel bad about themselves, but have a bully mentality. Feel sorry for them, lol I do. All they deserve is your pity. No further thought. Some people... most people in this life, are just pathetic oxygen thieves. You're stunning, and better than them!
  • Neliel
    Neliel Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    What flaws? You look pretty damn incredible to me!
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    love it skinny scripty!!! I would let them know you lost 120lbs and that they'll get there one day and walk away. LOL. Keep yourself positive and if they can't be positive, you didn't need it in the first place. WTG!!!
  • gina205
    gina205 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You have worked very hard to get where you are. You should be very proud of that. What matters is how you feel about yourself. You can only feel as bad as you allow someone to make you feel. I say consider the source! if ignorance is bliss then those kind of people must be the happiest people on the face of the Earth!
  • jewelzz
    jewelzz Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    THANKS SKINNY ,that was a really great thing to say!!!
  • leweverling
    Options
    Good job on your progress, I'd probably tell them there is no diet for ugly and walk away laughing. Be proud of your success and enjoy much more in the future.
  • amchain
    Options
    Opinions are like buttholes, everyone has them and some of them stink! Rock on with your weight loss, cause living well is always the best revenge. I for one think you look great!
  • Ugh, gross. Congrats on your progress, though!
  • MobiusMan
    MobiusMan Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    you're absolutely beautiful. Just tell people like that that the body can be changed but stupid is forever.
  • jamie78
    jamie78 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    One word... JEALOUS! This person doesn't even deserve your time!
    I wrote a blog about this last week.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Opinions are like buttholes, everyone has them and some of them stink! Rock on with your weight loss, cause living well is always the best revenge. I for one think you look great!

I almost spit green tea at my computer screen...what a great statement....
  • IamRoJ
    IamRoJ Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Um, hello! Did they not see you're gorgeous? I'm sure it was jealousy. And like someone posted on my FB page yesterday, some people are why kicking was invented. :)
  • BigDaddyRonnie
    BigDaddyRonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Jealousy, pure jealousy. Some people cannot handle it when they see others succeeding. You look absolutely great! Keep it up.
  • jewelzz
    jewelzz Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone,your sweet comments made me truely feel better about the whole thing.:bigsmile: