Small Victory - 15 pounds.

Options
Instead of putting on the freshman fifteen, I've been working hard to stay away from it and lose thirty pounds I don't want. I'm 5'3" and I started off at 145. I'm now just a little bit under 130. I feel good about myself, my hard work, the numbers on the scale, my eating habits, and my motivation. But that's not something you can see from the outside. So, do I look any smaller/more toned?

bodydifference.jpg

Replies

• kamorgozo
    kamorgozo Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You look great! Definitely a noticeable difference--I can tell especially by your tattoo--it looks like its "laying" flatter, if that makes sense.

Great job -- 15lbs is an awesome victory, especially when your goal is 30. You're halfway--that rocks!!
  • bex22mcn
    Options
    I was just thinking the same...your tattoo shows there is a big difference in your tummy! Well done, you deserve to be proud of all your hard work! You look great.
  • missmorninglory
    Options
    You can definitely tell!! Congrats on all that hard work you've been doing :smile:
  • kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    You are looking great, keep up the good work you are almost there :happy:
  • ashleynicoleb
    ashleynicoleb Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Definitely noticeable, good job!
  • paulinaciryt
    Options
    Thank you all so much! :) That makes me feel even better. It's so hard, but I know it's going to pay off in the end.
  • leighllf
    Options
    15 pounds is great and alot of weight for a shorter person. You look wonderful an YES, you can tell. Your tatoo is higher~ Great going!!!! You are doing so good~~
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!