Not exactly new but would like a few motivational people to

Options
Hello~

I joined Jan 17, 2011 and am counting everything that goes into this big old-mouth. I started the C25K program at the begining of the year and am on W4D2. And trying to run/fast walk at least 3-4 miles each time I do the program. Also I am taking Zumba classes at the. I just ordered the Wii Zumba and have enjoyed it so far; I just wish it had as calorie counter thingee.

I am really trying hard to loose this weight (I was 136 when I got preggars with my 6 yo son) and know I can do this!!

How do the HRM work? Do they calculate the actual calories burned?

I hope to meet some good fittness friends!!

Replies

• yolandita
    yolandita Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm workn hard on losing the weight as well. Unfortunately, my excess isn't due to pregnancy but emotional eating. Not sure about how to do the HRM thingy, sorry:( I'll be your friend if you wanna add me the support system method is a pretty good choice.
  • 1983Miller
    1983Miller Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I run/jog about 2 miles per day, started 12/29 and have lost 12 pounds to date. I just bought a HRM watch. It does measure the calories burned based on your age, female or male settings and heart rate. I bought my watch at Best Buy for $59.99. I am on my 3rd day of using it. Seems pretty accurate for the most part.
  • nachisdoll
    nachisdoll Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Hey i totaly hear you on the kid weight thing....i also put on weight with my kids (3 of them) but my baby is over 2 and its time i got that weight going in the opposite direction! Good luck! m rooting for you!