90210.... completely OT.....

Options
AJCM
AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
Okay, come on, admit it....

Who's watching 90210 tonight?

I've PVR'd it, and can't wait to watch...
:flowerforyou:

Replies

• AJCM
    Options
    Okay, come on, admit it....

Who's watching 90210 tonight?

I've PVR'd it, and can't wait to watch...
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I'll admit it!! LOL!

I am watching it right now! :blushing: :laugh:
  • carmenberard
    Options
    I am, I'm not ashamed
  • BBCoachKel72
    BBCoachKel72 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Okay so "MY HUSBAND" has it set up to record at 8:30 LOL! :laugh: He's the tv freak!
    Too funny! I didn't even know they were making another 90210 until an hour ago! :tongue:
  • pinkpixies
    Options
    My mom is watching it right now. :laugh:
  • AJCM
    Options
    I LOVE it ladies!!!!! Thanks for fessing up and joining me in the guilty pleasure parade....

Okay, computer off... going to watch it!
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    I have watched just a tiny bit of it and already I see hot guys!

Who would have thunk!:blushing: haha
  • AJCM
    Options

Oh Magic, at a young and lovely 20 yrs, you are starting out with 90210 just as I did in 1989 (although I was 12) when it premiered on Thanksgiving weekend - ahhh... the memories... I highly recommend that if you have some time to waste, that you waste it wisely with 90210.... (or The Hillls - can't get enough of that cr*p either!). :blushing: :love:
  • magichatter06
    Options

Oh Magic, at a young and lovely 20 yrs, you are starting out with 90210 just as I did in 1989 (although I was 12) when it premiered on Thanksgiving weekend - ahhh... the memories... I highly recommend that if you have some time to waste, that you waste it wisely with 90210.... (or The Hillls - can't get enough of that cr*p either!). :blushing: :love:

hahah yep! I can't think of anything that really came out when I was that young, Mickey Mouse club :heart: maybe? haha Ah The Hills, I use to watch that lol
  • AJCM
    Options

hahah yep! I can't think of anything that really came out when I was that young, Mickey Mouse club :heart: maybe? haha Ah The Hills, I use to watch that lol

You're not watching the fourth season of The Hills???? It's quality programming at it's best!!!
    :tongue:
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    I did I did. Though I found myself wanting to know more what was going on with Kelly and Brenda. When the show started my boyfriend and I were singing along with the opening music......ahhh it took me back.
  • magichatter06
    Options

You're not watching the fourth season of The Hills???? It's quality programming at it's best!!!

hahaha!! Yep! I think I have caught like a part of couple of episodes and Spencer was always at his sisters!
  • AJCM
    Options
    I did I did. Though I found myself wanting to know more what was going on with Kelly and Brenda. When the show started my boyfriend and I were singing along with the opening music......ahhh it took me back.

I can't wait to see it! I have to get off this computer!!!
    :smile:
  • AJCM
    Options

:smile: Oh Spencer...

hahaha!! Yep! I think I have caught like a part of couple of episodes and Spencer was always at his sisters!
  • casey34472
    casey34472 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I did but I didn't like it. I'm over the teen drama crap. I get that at work.:ohwell:
  • akwhite
    akwhite Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I DVR'd it but haven't seen it yet. Watched my DVR's Gossip Girls from last night. ha ha. I'm 28 and love watching this teeny bopper stuff. Guilty pleasure!
  • chubbymom
    Options
    I just can't bring myself to watch it. It just isn't the same without the old crew.
  • obliged
    obliged Posts: 465
    Options
    :noway:
    I am totally snubbing each and everyone one of you who watches this and Gossip Girl, that includes you Tami!:angry:
    nothing personal but if Demon O :mad: (the Dawn chick that runs the CW) is not going to promote Supernatural when its pulling in better ratings and already has a wider and faithful fan base than those two shows and is so much MORE entertaining she wants to take it off the air:explode:
    i mean come on is this not enticing?
    dean69.jpg?t=1220416534

i'm sorry its a very passionate subject, that every supernatural fan holds close to their heart but my snubbing shall be done hence forth
  • AJCM
    Options
    I did but I didn't like it. I'm over the teen drama crap. I get that at work.:ohwell:

I haven't seen it yet, but I do think that once I watch, it might not be the same as when I was a teen myself and watched the original...
  • AJCM
    Options
    I DVR'd it but haven't seen it yet. Watched my DVR's Gossip Girls from last night. ha ha. I'm 28 and love watching this teeny bopper stuff. Guilty pleasure!

My favourite part of this whole thing is that those "teen" actors are probably your age!!