Hi! New Here!

Options
Hello! I've heard great things about this site & I see the tickers on weight loss & fitness blogs often. I'm a SAHM to 2 young children. I've started workout programs before but I always fall off track. I started Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred yesterday. My goal weight is 135-140lbs. I am 5'9" & 163.4lbs. I also just started a blog, the link is in my signature. :smile: Thanks for having me here, I look forward to chatting!

Replies

• idealisticdiva
    idealisticdiva Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hello! I've heard great things about this site & I see the tickers on weight loss & fitness blogs often. I'm a SAHM to 2 young children. I've started workout programs before but I always fall off track. I started Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred yesterday. My goal weight is 135-140lbs. I am 5'9" & 163.4lbs. I also just started a blog, the link is in my signature. :smile: Thanks for having me here, I look forward to chatting!

I too have two children they make it hard to do anything. Welcome. I am new also..
  • cbailey42
    Options
    Hi Everyone,
    My doctor gave me this website and encouraged me to try it. I'm a 55 yr old grandma and needs to loose weight. I would love to be able to share ideas and recipes with everyone.
  • Marlys101
    Options
    Hi, Feel free to add me as a friend for support. I love this site....been up and down with diets until last year I started this program and find it very effective.

Marlys
  • KellieR56
    KellieR56 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    hi! I'm also 5'9'' but I weigh over 200 pounds. 130 pounds is the minimum for our height. I'm aiming for 145.
  • jstlikeme
    Options
    Good Luck,

I also just started thirty day shred tonigh in combination with some of the Beachbody products. I totally hope you succeed. :)
  • Lcm726
    Lcm726 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm new here too! I am a working breadwinner mom. Finding time to plan menu's and exercise are hard for me. I am trying to change my habits and improve my health and LOSE IT FOR GOOD!

Thanks.
  • Papercut99
    Options
    Hello! I'm new to this site too. I'm ready to lose some weight! Who's with me?!! (Crickets)....Anyhow...
    I'm really excited to start this site. I'm SUPER DUPER excited to eat right, exercise 30 minutes a night....no more chocolate...(tear)
    They say after 2 Weeks of no chocolate, you won't get the cravings for it anymore. I'm praying to God that saying isn't similiar to the myths of vampires and mermaids. Anyhoo, I'm really excited to get started on this. I just made an account not to long ago. But yes, I am new. Haha, soooo... yup.
    Toodles!
  • AFitasticYou
    Options
    Thank you for the warm welcomes!