Join me in a 12 week support circle........

Options
2»

Replies

• cakedva
    cakedva Posts: 36
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/cakedva here is the blog that I made for the 12 week group...... There we can chit chat, encourage, rant, and post our progress. so i guess all you do is subscribe........ but yes we will check in on Fridays and hopefully we will all have some progress!!!! See you Monday! :laugh:
  • iarookie
    iarookie Posts: 140
    Options
    count me in!
  • denisecline45
    Options
    Would love to join in. Just started.
  • julz68
    julz68 Posts: 16
    Options
    I'm in. I need the accountability too. I've got to get off the menopause, night-shift weight that has been

near-impossible to get off. Oh, and back surgery four months ago didn't help either. thanks
  • Nina_Crowson
    Options
    iM IN!!!!! : )
  • themrsbriggs
    themrsbriggs Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    i'm in :)
  • mariveig
    Options
    I'm in. But i'm really afraid of disappointing myself again. I'll do my best!

1506407.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • kbefit
    kbefit Posts: 116
    Options
    I did get on the blog but I can't read it. The ink is almost the same color as the background. Did I mess up or something?
  • bomccall
    bomccall Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I also need the accountability.
  • westernjoy
    westernjoy Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I weighed in today lost 2 lbs for the week. Eating is going well. And exercise is so so.
  • tameekag
    tameekag Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hello Support Circle!

I hope everyone is feeling encouraged!

How were your workouts for the past week? Did you follow a healthy eating plan every day? Do you have a new tip/website/recipe to share?

My achievement: I lost .6lbs since my last check in
    I joined a new gym and booked an appointment with a trainer.

My challenge was water. I just have the hardest time drinking 64 oz a day. I achieved it once last week...and I came close yesterday.
    I keep forgetting to drink water! Any tips for remembering? Maybe I'll need to set an alarm!

Anyway, I thought this support circle was a great idea, but we all need to do our part and post.
    Who's next?
  • imarlett
    imarlett Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Heck ya! sign me up! I had to quit my gym membership but we have a little gym here at the apartment complex and workout video games (xbox kinect) that should definetly help. Being unemployed, I have no excuse not to work out :D
  • kee9kee9
    Options
    I'm checking in today. I will be @ work for 12 hours today (AM shift). Afterwards, I plan on either going to the gym for an elliptical/stationary bike workout or doing Hip Hop Abs @ home. I will weigh-in today and post later.
  • bizybeemom
    bizybeemom Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I would love to be in the support circle too!!! Count me in! Love the accountability! Are we weighing in tomorrow to start? Or just weighing in Friday?
  • julz68
    Options
    Stomach virus last week = no posting! Love the ideas and need the support though so here goes-

walked every day for past four days

made recipe for chicken tacos from this site - put 1 can diced tomatoes, 1 packet of taco seasoning and 2-3 whole
    chicken breast in crock pot on high for about 2-3 hrs or low for longer. Take chicken out and shred. Mix together and place
    on lo-cal flour tortilla with light sour cream and salsa. Can add a little lo-fat cheese. Delicious and filling!
    I'm not sure about the calories but it has to be under 300. The family is crazy about this too!

Cut down on my evening amt. of wine- instead of 3-4 glasses (stretched out all evening watching tv) ; trying to only
    drink 2 max. Success 2/4 nights, but plan to improve since I'm making myself report it here.

Weight- the same so far but I know my jeans fit looser

Ok- where's everyone else??
  • kbefit
    kbefit Posts: 116
    Options
    Yikes! Weigh in tomorrow! Just started back to exercising since I've been sick for two weeks.....better hit the gym! Good luck everyone!!!
  • cakedva
    cakedva Posts: 36
    Options
    Please remember we are using the blog to update...... and check in. I posted the link in here somewhere...
  • julz68
    Options
    got it!