cheap hrm's......

Options
Can everyone share how much and where they got their hrm's? I got a sport watch one from walmart.com but it was alittle complicated to use. I want a simple and cheap one. Please help :)

Replies

• gina205
    gina205 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I bought the same one and I can't figure it out either! LOL!
  • audreyyrose
    Options
    i just got one off amazon for only $45. it was recommended to me by a friend. she said it's simple and pretty basic, but does everything you need it to do :]
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000P8VWQS/ref=oss_product
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Polar F6, I paid $90 including shipping and handling and tax from Amazon.com
  • liz827
    liz827 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I have one that I got from Walmart, about $30 and I think it's a Sports Line. Haven't had any issues with it and I think this one is easy to use. Is that the same one?
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I have the Polar FT4 but it wasn't cheap here in canada it was 130$. It has the chest strap and it is VERY easy to use and worth every penny!
  • ebkins7
    ebkins7 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I got mine at Big5 Sporting Goods while they were having a sale. It was about $40. Bowflex and easy to use!
  • ediegram
    Options
    Definitely get one with a chest strap - way more accurate. I bought my polar from Academy for about $80 - well worth it. It's still going strong!
  • ctstinnette
    Options
    I agree - get a chest strap. I got the Polar FS2c for $59 at a store named after a common nickname for Richard.