Joining a med program for 4 weeks and won't be able to go to

Options
I need some advice because I'm planning to join a medical research program but those selected will have to dorm on the campus for 4 weeks. And I believe that they will be providing all meals, so I'm not sure what healthy decisions will be available. But I'm also worried about my fitness since I can't go to the gym, I usually exercise at least 3 times a week to maintain my weight. Any suggestions would be great. thanks! :)

Replies

• tracyodum
    Options
    excersize on your own in your room
  • jasmine1024
    Options
    I hope I can but I think it will be shared rooms between others in the program.
  • blueeyeddragon2115
    Options
    Make sure you discuss your options with the people that run the program. They might have some helpful insight to what you can do and if there is a near by gym. They can also provide you with an idea of what meals you will be eating.
  • watkinsc
    watkinsc Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Depends on what they are researching. The idea of the research is to control the enviroment as much as possible, to therefore reduce the risk of contamination by outside influences. Good Luck.
  • jasmine1024
    Options
    thanks :) well it's actually not an experiment just a camp style program to learn more about some medical degrees available and gain more experience with professionals to help out with college options.