In need of support :)

Options
Hi all!
I have been doing this for a few weeks, but I am in need of support and friends. I haven't been tracking like I should or meeting my exercise goal daily.

I could really use some friends along with words of encouragement :)

Thanks<3

Replies

• SamWTFx3
    Options
    I'm totally here if you need me! I'll add you :]
  • baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    I already support you :)
  • gina205
    gina205 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like.
  • sunstreaks22
    Options
    I'll add you! And I support you 24/7! I wouldn't still be here if it wasn't for the amazing community. I had a bad week, but everyone makes me want to do that much better next week! :smile:
  • tlussier
    tlussier Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request, it looks like we both have that last 20 to drop!!
  • rgfor40
    rgfor40 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    COME ON!!! ONE MORE!!! HOW BAD DO YOU WANT IT!!
    just when you think you can't do another (whatever) do 2 more!

how's that??:glasses:
  • bethette
    Options
    Since I am new at this ( just joined yesterday) I do not have any words of advice but I can say, if you have been at this since December and keeping at it, that is an inspiration to me! Keep at it!!! :smile:
  • newnicole
    Options
    I'll add you! you can do this!
  • boomsmom
    boomsmom Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm alwYs looking for more support myself. That's what helps me through this too! We All have those rough days and my MFP friends are the best.
  • oneof9
    oneof9 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Not a problem. I wish you all the best. Everyone needs a helping hand at times
  • sldsld
    sldsld Posts: 13
    Options
    You're welcome to add me. Having support makes all the difference!:smile:
  • Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I added you. Welcome to the community! It's full of support.
  • pdorabox
    Options
    Just joined tonight - Hubby doesn't know it yet but he will be joining soon! We have 2 kids and with a history of heart disease on his side and Type 2 Diabetes on mine, we got a lot to take care of to get healthy for ourselves, each other and our children!:heart: We need lots o support so please feel free to add us!
  • jennifir
    jennifir Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    You have my support as well!!! We all need support. there are good days and tough days and days in between. And support is such a huge part of weight loss!
  • sandylouwho
    Options
    We're all in it together! Once you start logging in regularly, it gets kind of addictive. You'll be there in no time!
  • soccerfossil
    Options
    Sharing is caring. Scientific American had a great article about obesity in America. Behavioral Modification and not any special diet is by far the most effective weight solution. That is exactly what this program does for you. Keep logging and you will turn to better and more satifying foods. I had several excessive days but knowing the how bad I was helped me still lose weight over the next few days. This is like magic after years of failure and angry hunger pains. The slight hunger actually feels good now like I am coming back to a youthful feeling inside now not the angry hunger with no results like before. When you are not hungry don't eat. When you want something good go ahead and have it -just limit the portion, DO YOUR EXERCISE BEFORE, or save up calories to stay on track.

No excuses - One foot in front of the other.
    Good luck Blondie.
    You can do it!