Teran learns to roll a thread!

Options

Replies

• mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Jesse, you are going to freeze to death wearing that bikini this time of year! You look great but you're going to freeze your tush off! :wink:
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: I was toasty warm in that suit last summer!! Never got the guts to actually wear it outside of my bathroom. :tongue: My cruise leaves in 89 days .... so I've got that pic up to help keep me THINspired! :huh: Gosh I hope it works, I told chris that no matter what I AM WEARING a bikini on the cruise!
  • Nessarose1
    Nessarose1 Posts: 1,324
    Options
    It looks great as is!!!!!!!!!
  • JStarnes
    Options
    It looks great as is!!!!!!!!!
    :sick: Negative. But thanks :flowerforyou:
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    lmao no really! I have really bad love handles even at my goal weight. You look great!
  • JStarnes
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: well I'd have love handles in the pic if I didn't have the strings tied at their absolute max! :laugh: That seems to be the ONLY frickin' place I can't lose weight...and also the only place that I need smaller to fit appropriately into my jeans. :huh: catch 22.
  • JStarnes
    Options
    And also - I THINK I was holding my love handles in with my hand that looks like its on my hip. LMAO, ok ok, I KNOW That's what it was doing.
  • JStarnes
    Options
    My favorite is holding my belly up & in with one hand and turning sideways. :embarassed: bahaha trust me if I could get a picture where it wasn't painfully obvious that I was holding my gut up with my hand, I'd do it! My kids ruined my belly skin, even at my lowest, I still had the dreaded "W" at the bottom. :grumble:
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    Me too. :sad: And I'm at my goal. :sad: At least you had TWO! I only had the one.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I have a saggy belly after being so fat - don't even think I can blame my kids for it. :indifferent: (I guess saying fat isn't politically correct?!:huh: )
  • misty1208
    Options
    My favorite is holding my belly up & in with one hand and turning sideways. :embarassed: bahaha trust me if I could get a picture where it wasn't painfully obvious that I was holding my gut up with my hand, I'd do it! My kids ruined my belly skin, even at my lowest, I still had the dreaded "W" at the bottom. :grumble:

LOL the dreaded W..... Yup got that. And the stretch marks from my son.
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    I totally don't mind my stretch marks. I wear them proudly actually! Better than any tattoo to honor my kid. :laugh: It's the damn sagginess. :laugh:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I have a saggy belly after being so fat - don't even think I can blame my kids for it. :indifferent: (I guess saying fat isn't politically correct?!:huh: )

Me too. I wonder if I can blame it on menopause. :huh: :bigsmile:
  • JStarnes
    Options
    :indifferent: My stretch marks span my entire tummy, from pantsline to braline. :sad: like a big @ss lion went down either side of my torso with his effin' claws...tho faded pretty well now, they're still deep.

My son knows that he caused them. :laugh: When he sees them he says "I'm so sorry I made those lines on your belly" It's too flipping cute! :tongue:
  • JStarnes
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: If we have any male lurkers in here we've probably scared them all away now! :laugh:
  • chrissyh
    Options
    Now you can wear those lion tracks proudly with that said!!!
  • chrissyh
    Options
    You're right - no boys have dared to enter....:bigsmile:
  • JStarnes
    Options
    They know better. :wink:
  • chrissyh
    Options
    I they see you in that bikini there's no way for us to keep them away!:devil:
  • naesdestiny
    naesdestiny Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    hey ladies! im still sick and i hate it. idk what it is really. havent been to the dr yet. may go to the nurse at work tomorrow. love you all and miss you too