Can't tell you've lost weight yet? Try this!

Options
2»

Replies

• ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I totally know what you mean on "feeling" the weight. Even with just shy of 5 lbs(MFP rounded it up) lost I can feel the difference. Between it and the new exercise routine I have more energy. I thought about that day when I was using my 3 lb hand weights when I did my Walk Away the Pounds dvd this morning. Then on the way to the bus stop to retrieve my daughter I noticed I didn't even get out of breath though I was walking very fast. Just a few weeks ago I'd be huffing and puffing when I got down there.
  • yodacho
    yodacho Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful perspective! Thanks for writing this!
  • bradspace
    Options
    That's a fantastic idea! Congrats on the weight loss so far and keep that positive attitude!
  • heb14
    heb14 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    First of all, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!! You rock!
    I've done this before too while out shopping and I thought it was hilarious. When I first lost the weight, I hadn't strength trained yet, so 70 lbs felt like a MILLION! It's still heavy, but man, I'm glad it's gone :) Keep up the great work girl!
  • peterscr7
    Options
    This is a great idea! Thanks so much for the tip! I'll try to remember it when I see the scale shrink but not necessarily my outside self.
  • ellennow
    ellennow Posts: 568
    Options
    Thanks so much for posting Kappy! Indeed each pound is significant! Congrats on 43 lost!
  • ChristieDF
    ChristieDF Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your 43lbs lost. That is sooo true!
  • ser0630
    ser0630 Posts: 223
    Options
    That is a really good way to look at how much weight you've lost. Congrats on losing 43 lbs!