Brand new and need friends/support!! Zumba lover!!

Options
I am 23 years old and need to lose about 20 pounds. I have been up and down and each time it gets harder. I love this program because I can eat what I want but stay on track. It has really been an eye opener. It is also fun to try new exercises. And I love zumba!!

Replies

• EZGruv
    EZGruv Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site.
  • crys30
    crys30 Posts: 43
    Options
    Have you tried the Zumba game for Wii?

I just got it over the weekend, and it seems pretty fun.
  • AmyBon1018
    AmyBon1018 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Zumba is amazinggg!! :)
  • JennBunbun
    Options
    Yes I have it! I love it, but I think its harder! I dont even do it on expert because its just dancing, not really a routine. But I switch off between the DVDs and the Wii and of course other exercises. I went snow shoeing yesterday, finally found an exercise to do in the 6 ft of snow in MA.
  • bka8
    bka8 Posts: 92
    Options
    Welcome! I looove snow shoeing, but I live for winter here in NY =o) I wish I could try Zumba, but I dont have a Wii and am not disciplined enough to buy a DVD and do it myself. I love to dance, but I usually stick with Yoga for now because I know it.
  • JennBunbun
    Options
    Try some routines on youtube to see if you like it first. I did yoga today, do you know any good dvds?? I'm looking for one to increase my flexibility
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    zumba is ma favourite too.
  • lynn12
    lynn12 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Zumba for wii is fun, snow on the other hand you can keep it I so don't enjoy shoveling lol