new to MPF & in need of some support =)

Options
I'm struggling to lose these last 20ish pounds. I've lost 75 so far, have been the same for about a year but I'm ready to get this last bit off! I hope to meet new people and help them along their weight loss journey as well. I also love to cook and would love to swap some recipes!

Replies

• jlsironen
    jlsironen Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You're in the right place! All the people I've met on here have been amazing. The motivation and determination shared is exactly what's needed when starting out or trying to lose that last bit. Feel free to write anytime!
    :)
    Jenni
  • vraesgame
    vraesgame Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I think this site is very helpful and encouraging. Good luck meeting your goal :)
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    That last bit is tough, I've been playing with it for months. No magic bullet, but being on mfp has helped because as I started journaling, I realized I had to tighten up my eating habits. Andd remember, even if you don't lose another ounce you stilll have achieved so much! Enjoy it, be proud of it.
  • RosieGB33nz
    Options
    Thats awesome, you have defiantely come to the right place for support, the people on here are so positive and supportive, its amazing! I would be more than happy to help you along the way :)
  • niresupernova
    Options
    The more friends, the merrier. I'd also like additional support- I get so frustrated sometimes!
  • imperfectlyhere
    Options
    WOW congrats on weight lossand WELCOME! sounds like your doing awesome!!!:wink:
  • blynnblair
    blynnblair Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much already! I'm really excited to get and give support! :)