Joined the Gym

Options
Hello, I recently joined a local gym and am loving it. i find it very easy to be motivated to exercise, i love the elliptical ! does amazing things. but i cant seem to pull myself away from junk food. any ideas ?

Replies

• jlewis121186
    Options
    i just dont buy the junk, therefore i cant eat it, lol...i never go to the store hungry, and i satisfy the sweet craving with half of a pure protein chocolate deluxe bar...its 90 cals and 10g of protein for half the bar...just enough to repair muscles after the workout and doesnt taste too much like a protein bar
  • bachooka
    bachooka Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    my advice... pick one or two treats a day, and work off the extra on the elliptical. or switch candy for fruit.... and switch chips etc. for popcorn... once you add some seasoning you might not even miss the chips!
  • hamila
    hamila Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Eat healthy junk food?

I personally eat dark chocolate now for all my sweet tooth cravings.
  • leomentlines
    leomentlines Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Start transitioning. I know it's hard to wean off of having a sweet tooth, but start substituting the regular version of most snacks to the 100 cal packs, and start eating less of them. Over time as your diet improves you might find yourself craving them less and less- at least thats what I'm finding as I go along each day.
  • girlroxy5
    Options
    thanksss ! :)