Biggest loser DVD not working?

Options
I went from not doing anything. (lost my job a day after christmas) to eating much better and doing the Biggest Loser Cardio Max DVD every day. I've GAINED weight. So frustrating.:cry: I have been at it for over a month and I know results aren't instant but come on GAINING? That sucks. I'm tempted to just stop and sit around and eat junk food instead. I literally POUR sweat when I do that video yet no results. Anyone recommend either a different DVD or just something to boost weight loss a little? I'm generally right under my calorie goal so I don't think it's what I'm eating..Any advice would be appreciated. I leave for FL in a month and wanted to at least lose a couple pounds since I haven't seen my mom in about a year. Thank you so much.:flowerforyou:

Replies

• loriefolk
    Options
    Are you taking your measurements? Sounds like your building muscle :) Try to get all of your calories in and burn more than your consuming :) Good luck to you!!
  • katerinab
    Options
    I would try varying your workouts. Your body will get used to something if you do the same thing all the time and it won't want to produce results. Maybe mix up the DVD with weights, running/walking, yoga/pilates, etc. Just shake it up a bit.
  • Seesaa
    Seesaa Posts: 451
    Options
    yeah muscle could be it.

are you tracking sodium? and how much water are you drinking? Sodium makes you retain water and pre packaged foods even the healthy ones are high in it.

uh other then that not sure .
  • jmessgirl
    jmessgirl Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have been meaning to buy a measuring tape actually. Thanks for the advice! :happy: