124»

Replies

• aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    ah-ree-elle zero four eight nine.
  • SunniGirl143
    Options
    SunniGirl143 ..... Sunny Girl (143 is silent) Living up to the name, not to be confused with the dudes of olden days
    "what's that sonny?" and 143 - random goodness :)
  • bellydancerj9
    bellydancerj9 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    O-be-fat-can-O-be both O's are long, like the Star Wars guy...

that is an awesome name! I love star wars. it may be a lil self-loathing, but nevertheless, i find it funny
  • live2smyle
    live2smyle Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    O-be-fat-can-O-be both O's are long, like the Star Wars guy...
    Luvs it! Mine is live 2 smile :happy:
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    "Uh-noo-bis sixty-nine"

Anubis is from Egyptian mythology, jackal-headed god of death. It's my [former] MC name, because I lyrically assassinate[d] whack rappers. It's former because I used to spit heavy and even recorded tracks. I'm only known around my circle in Southern CA.

609 was my old pager code. I had a homeboy that took 69, so I made mine 60-9. Old school stuff.
  • ktchw
    ktchw Posts: 6
    Options
    ktchw.....Kha...chew! Pronounced like a sneeze. Cause it was! LOL
  • WEN575
    WEN575 Posts: 34
    Options
    Mine comes from my personalised car registration. WEN is the first 3 letters of my first name but also the initials of my 3 names (first middle last) and 575 is the month and year I was born!
  • justahorsen
    Options
    just a horsen My email is justahorsenmom but that is soo long. I'm a 4-H leader in the horse area in my county.
  • Natolee72
    Natolee72 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Fin - rah - zee - el

Named after the good witch Fin Raziel in the fantastic movie Willow... but pronounced in French since its my first language! :P

I LOVE WILLOW!!!!! You made me want to get off of Nextflix this weekend lol thanks!!!! :wink:
  • RedVelvetCurls
    RedVelvetCurls Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Hey-lee Face. Not very difficult I guess. :D
  • dungardove
    Options
    My name is dun gar dubh. I live in an area called dungar and dubh is gaeilge for black-pronounced dove as in the bird. Dungar Dubh is my dog's kennel name!