HELLO EVERYONE! I NEED YOUR SUPPORT!

Options
:blushing:

Replies

• Garfy
    Garfy Posts: 41
    Options
    Tell us a bit about you & what you are hoping to achieve :)
  • MegaMech
    MegaMech Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm supposed to intruduce myself...? i'm a whopping 347... and my weight has started to GREATLY deminish my life... I can still take a 10 mile hike, or ride a bike... but it's slow going and very painful.. My doctor told me my body would be in better condition if I didn't work so hard (or, of corse if I didn't weight so much) i'm not a huge eater, I'm just a bad eater. I like mini-mart fried chicken and corn dogs... although I still eat plenty of veggies. My favorite line is... "Do you have any idea how much I have to eat to maintain my figure???" Anyway... I think I'm finally at a place in my life where I can devote a little time and effort to "me"... so I need to get the weight down to feel better so I can do more with my kids.. and yes.. I'll admit it.. Better sex with my wife.
  • hamster123
    Options
    You'll find support here without any problem but you probably should just introduce yourself first! Welcome to the Site its great.
  • shandy32
    shandy32 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Hi this is a fab site xx goodluck x
  • chynapassion
    chynapassion Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I was diagnosed with diabetes about 2 years ago, weighing in at a whopping 220! Going to the diabetes class i left there motivated and fearful for my life. I started to eat right and i lost weight. I made a lot of changes. It paid off, then i fell and i fell hard off my regimen. So I am trying to get back on the right track. I am single with 2 adult kids and 6 grandkids. I take care of my elderly father and I am a stay at home mom (lol) to dad. I love life and meeting people, walks in the park, swimming, and this computer! " I know its going to be hard, BUT I'm going to make it!!!!! "