Looking for some diet buddies with similar amount to lose! :

Options
Hi Everyone,

I joined up on this a couple of months ago, on the recommendation of a couple of friends... I've got just over 2 stone to lose to reach my goal (31lbs) but I find it really difficult to stay motivated! Any friends, advice and words of encouragement would be very much appreciated.

Looking forward to getting to know you better and maybe even being able to help some others on the road to lighterness (just made that word up :-))

Thanks,

Lo :happy:

Replies

• Vingolicious
    Options
    Oops, my first post was meant to say a couple of *weeks* ago, not months! Good start eh?! x
  • Ally_Clare
    Ally_Clare Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Hey :)

Welcome to MFP, hopefully with the help of the site you are able to track and monitor your progress to reach your idea weight. Add me as a friend if you like and i'll be sure to keep u on track x
  • simonegmurphy
    Options
    im trying to do a similar amount, i'll add you and we can keep motivated :)
  • hariceri
    Options
    Hey,

I'm probably in the same boat. Got about 2 stone to lose and really find it hard to get motivated to go to the gym, especially when its soo cold and wet and miserable outside. :ohwell: The thing is I know I'm gonna feel so much better for it when I get there.

You can add me if you like and we can hound each other to get our bums out and on a tredmill! :wink:
  • emmascott
    Options
    Im going for a similar amount too - i'll be your buddy. x
  • CarthagoDelendaEst
    Options
    I've got a bit more to lose at 42lbs; hope it is OK to add you. I need motivation too. I've think I've got the calorie thing just about under control, but I am so lazy, I really need to start exercising more!
  • Vingolicious
    Options
    Thanks so much guys!! It's good to know I'm not the only one :-)

I see a lot of you have set mini goals so I might do that too... it seems like a good idea, as sometimes the thought of two stone seems too daunting!!

L x