Camber Fitness Weekender - 5 weeks to go!

Options
I'm off to Camber on 4th March for the Fitness Fiesta fitness weekend and so i have decided to set myself a little challenge of losing a stone (14lbs) before i go. I'm not sure if that's a bit optimistic but i'm going to give it a go and if i lose about half a stone, i'll be happy with that.

Today i have been very good and have counted EVERYTHING that's gone into my mouth. For once i have managed to stay under my calories (just!) and have banned myself from wine/alcohol until the Camber weekend, when no doubt i will make up for it! :drinker:

Wish me luck!! :drinker:

Replies

• Ally_Clare
    Ally_Clare Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    That sounds like heaps of fun! I applaud you for monitoring everything you have eaten, sometimes if im bad i usually dont record it hehe. Good luck and i hope you reach your goal :)
  • RGPargy
    RGPargy Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Thanx Ally_Clare!! I'm going to give it my best shot! :bigsmile:
  • RGPargy
    Options
    Another 1lb on :sad: At this rate I'll be GAINING a stone by Camber! :sad:
  • Ally_Clare
    Options
    Stay focused and don't dwell on the gain. Think of it as an opportunity to improve. Add me as a friend for support if you like. Keep training and stay strong x
  • RGPargy
    Options
    Thanx Ally - add you.

I think i have been peeing alot more today so hopefully i have been clearing out a little water retention which might make a difference on the scales.

I've also burnt loads of calories today in Step and Body Pump (2 hours in total!) so that's a plus! :bigsmile:

I have weighed and measured ALL my food today and even put back some spaghetti from my bowl because i thought "hang on, i really dont need that much!".

Right,. i'm off to polish my halo.......

:laugh:
  • Ally_Clare
    Options
    Hahahaha!

That's fantastic work, see as long as you stick to your plan it will all work out :) Wow a step and body pump class that's great, im sure when it comes time you weigh in your hard efforts will definately pay off! Keep motivated and your halo will be squeaky clean!
  • Whirligig
    Whirligig Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi RGPargy,

I'm off to Fitness Fiesta at Camber Sands on 4th March too!

It's a great incentive to really focus on the task for the next few weeks.
    I want to feel as good as possible when I'm there and I want to be able to get through loads of classes.
    And you need loads of gym gear too so I need my stuff to fit!

I'm going for half a stone off by then as well - sounds like you are doing great so far.

Have you been to FF before?
  • RGPargy
    Options
    thanx Ally!! All squeaky clean again today!
  • RGPargy
    Options
    Hi RGPargy,

I'm off to Fitness Fiesta at Camber Sands on 4th March too!

It's a great incentive to really focus on the task for the next few weeks.
    I want to feel as good as possible when I'm there and I want to be able to get through loads of classes.
    And you need loads of gym gear too so I need my stuff to fit!

I'm going for half a stone off by then as well - sounds like you are doing great so far.

Have you been to FF before?

Oh brilliant!! It's only about an hour's drive for me so not too bad.

You are right about feeling incentivised! I think as long as i can stay off the booze til then I will succeed. It's only when i crack open the wine that all my resolve goes out the window and i get the munchies.

I need to find more gym kit too. I'm ok for bottoms, but i desperately need more gym bras..... It's a nightmare to buy supportive enough stuff when you've got bigger boobs!

I went to FF for the first time in November and thought it was absolutely awesome!! I couldn't wait to get back there so I'm reallly looking forward to it again.

What's your favourite class? Mine, it has to be said, is FightKlub. I love it!! What classes do you normally go for? I haven't booked my classes for this one yet tho - i'm still deciding what classes to do!

Yay!! So glad you replied! Feeling all excited again now!
  • Whirligig
    Whirligig Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello RGPargy,

Glad you are feeling all excited about FF - I'm really looking forward to it.
    It's only 3-4 weeks away and a chance for us to "be good" between then and now. We'll really feel the benefit when we are there.

Re gym kit - I've got quite a few bits and pieces but it's getting back in to them comfortably that's the problem.
    Like you say, bottoms are OK, but my vest tops show every lump and bump!
    I get most of my stuff on eBay. The "Brand New With Tags" stuff is always OK. Works for me!

I think I've been to FF about 3 times before and it's always a great event. It's a two hour drive for me but worth it!
    I usually go for the Step, Aerobics and Circuit Training classes (plus any others I can get in to in-between).
    I'm pretty sure I've done FightKlub as well.
    Hoping to get in to the Armageddon class again this year - Richard Callendar is now on ITVs Biggest Loser so I guess it will be even more popular this time.

Have you put in your request for classes yet?
    And how is the "staying off the booze" mission going?

W
  • RGPargy
    Options
    Hiya!

I've sent you a private message yesterday i think via the iphone App. Let me know if you haven't received it!

All booked up for my classes. Might try ebay for some gym kit too. Good call!

Still off the booze! Cant believe it! I'm approaching the end of my second week without having touched a single drop! Cant believe it! I just hope that it doesn't knock me on my backside when i have a few at Camber! hehehe!!!

Armageddon sounds really hard!! Good luck with that! :)
  • RGPargy
    Options
    Surely there's more than 2 of us from here going to Camber?! :drinker: