2lbs away from healthy bmi!

Options
I was trying to figure out whether to post this now, or when I reach a healthy bmi, but that might be two weeks from now and I'm feeling a little uninspired, so figured I would post some photos and see what you think :) I've not been trying to drop more than a pound a week because I want it to stay off and can't cope with big changes lol! So this is about 7lbs difference

December 2nd
2v2b2mt.jpg

Jan 31st
w7btdl.jpg

And photos from the beginning in the same outfit (I need to tie the vest now otherwise it's too baggy!)
180759_498340157326_633522326_6823917_8353682_n.jpg

I'm a stone away from my goal but think I will probably try to lose more, will have to see how things go.

Thanks for looking!

Replies

• Simonscat
    Options
    Woop!
    Can clearly tell the difference!
    Well done lovely lady!
  • xrockinrobyn
    xrockinrobyn Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Thank you :D
  • taletreader
    taletreader Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Great result. Cute outfit, too! Congratulations, that's very very nice -- I hope you're proud and do what you need to do to keep it all up the way you want it.
  • bex22mcn
    Options
    Wow, you can clearly see the difference! Keep up whatever you are doing - it is obviously working
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    wow that is big difference!!! Great Job!!!!
  • rlysrh
    rlysrh Posts: 244
    Options
    You can definitely see a difference, keep going! (: You're doing great.
  • galvestongal
    galvestongal Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    You have done such a great job!!! You look absolutely fabulous!
  • xrockinrobyn
    Options
    Thank you! Sitting here with a big grin now because despite not being able to see a difference looking in the mirror, I know there is one :)
  • jesshall281
    Options
    You look fab! and in your dress with your new weight loss you look so curvy and feminine!
  • xrockinrobyn
    Options
    That's the aim haha, I've never wanted to be slim, but there is a difference between curves and fat, hopefully I'll be the former soon :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!