New

Options
Hi,

my name is Ally and I am new to myfitnesspal. I am a sophomore in college, and I will be graduating and transferring in the fall. I weigh 100 pounds more than I should, and so my goal is to lose that. I've been working out and dieting for about a week and a half now, and I've lost about 6 pounds so far. I play lacrosse, and I am trying out for field hockey soon. I am musically talented, and I play the violin, guitar, piano. I also sing. I am in an honors concentration at school, and I would like to go to law school after I receieve my bachelors degree. I would really like to meet people who are doing the same thing I am doing, so please do not hesitate to message me!

Thanks!
Ally

Replies

• BayouB
    Options
    Welcome Ally! Wow, you are a busy girl with quite a future in front of you. I think you are going to really like the tools they offer here. They make it easy to keep track of everything.

Stay motivated and on track for your goals!!

Best wishes,

~BB
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Welcome Ally. I am in the same boat as you. I feel like I am 120 lbs more then I should be, and I am here to lose that as well. This site has become a very valuable tool, and has assisted me losing 13 lbs in my first week. So good luck to you, and everyone here will be happy to support you. If you would like a friend on this journey, feel free to add me.

Matt
  • cazsoccerrox
    Options
    Thanks you guys! I am so happy I found this App b/c every day I was charting calories, ounces, servings, pecentages, etc on a sheet of paper, and it was painstaking. This App makes my life so much easier! I really hope I can reach my weight goal. I am so excited about this, and I cannot wait to meet more people!

Ally :smile: