Little Successes Along the Way

Options
So far I am down 12.2 lbs since joining MFP in the last 30 days. I feel great, look better and I am excited to tackle each day of excercise and eating healthy. My choices for food even when I go out are healthier. We went to Olive Garden last week and normally I would eat fettucine alfredo with chicken, instead I ate the parmesean crusted tilapia that was less than half the calories. Here is to the little successes we see along the way.

What are the little successes you are experiencing?

Replies

• emchamberlain
    emchamberlain Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Instead of buying lots of wine and stuff to bake cookies when we are snowed in, I bought tea and healthy snacks. I knew I was going out this weekend for a dinner date with my husband and I can put off splurging until then! I look forward to getting up and working out every morning and I've been able to drop my afternoon coffee because I have so much energy!
  • ehaddox
    Options
    isn't it funny how aware you are of your calories now that you've been with MFP? I love that! Hope I've lost that much weight after only 30 days! Great job
  • orange_avocado
    Options
    Congrats on the 12# loss, that's fantastic!

My little success: looking forward to snow because I get get in a good workout shoveling! (And then getting annoyed if someone tries to be "kind" and shovel our sidewalk for us....)
  • ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Being able to take my two toddlers to the park and play with them, instead of sitting on the bench!

And still having a little extra energy for when Daddy comes home...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!