JUST DANCE 2 scores Challenge Week 4:

Options

Replies

• MoM2LayLa09
    Options
    Well dancing is dancing is dancing, but the point of this particular challenge is to beat the scores of the Just Dance songs as posted each week.

Fair enough! thanks
  • dtcauley4
    dtcauley4 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I did Dance..I just did the wrong songs ;) I will post on this weeks songs tomorrow!
  • mrsewert
    mrsewert Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Are you posting pictures of the screen that gives you the scores or just taking everyone's word for it? :laugh: I can't see pics at work which is why I ask. ;) Also I'm looking into getting a new wii 'game' for workout for those that have JD2 and Zumba which do you prefer? Are the moves easy to learn?
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Are you posting pictures of the screen that gives you the scores or just taking everyone's word for it? :laugh: I can't see pics at work which is why I ask. ;) Also I'm looking into getting a new wii 'game' for workout for those that have JD2 and Zumba which do you prefer? Are the moves easy to learn?

I take people's word for it! The 'winner/s' don't get anything, although they do get bragging rights!!!

Can't comment on Zumba (it's not out here in the UK until end of March), but the moves on JD2 are easy - hard depending on which song you do. I am almost able to recall the moves to 'Proud Mary' as it's a fave of mine!!!

LouiseXXXXX
  • looby1968
    Options
    I did Dance..I just did the wrong songs ;) I will post on this weeks songs tomorrow!

Whoops! Still, extra calorie burn!!!

LouiseXXX
  • AnotherMission
    Options
    Okay, since you asked....my scores so far are:

Dagomba: 9785 (Had a hard time getting into this song. Yuck!)
    Move Your Feet: 9797
    Proud Mary: 9735

I plan on practicing some more and trying to beat my scores, but enough for today. I'm out of breath and sweating to death! I did each song 3 times. Whew! Fun though. :happy:
  • MaryDreamer
    Options
    testing
  • MaryDreamer
    Options
    I love that show!
  • mommy2maddox
    mommy2maddox Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I've been sick for the past 3 days so I am WAY behind. I will start back up tomorrow. Great scores!!
  • suelynn62
    suelynn62 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm in again. Will report scores later. Love doing Proud Mary.
  • looby1968
    Options
    I'm in again. Will report scores later. Love doing Proud Mary.

Proud Mary is my favourite!!!! It's fab!

LouiseXXXX (Yes, I know I've spelt 'favourite' differently but that's how we Brits do it!!!).
  • cfischer81
    cfischer81 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Awesome! This looks like some much fun! I don't know that I'll be able to win but I'm definitely going to try these songs tonight and see what I get!
  • mommy2maddox
    mommy2maddox Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm going to have to put off trying the challenge this week as I am having bad chest pains this morning. Bummer! I really wanted to dance today. I think the cold here (-11 F right now, -30 windchill) is really getting to me. I have been sick for four days and now this. Poo! Have fun dancing for me ladies!
  • dtcauley4
    dtcauley4 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    First time on any of these songs..here are my scores:

Dagomba-8812
    Move your Feet-8220
    Proud Mary-7487

Man I suck ;) Oh well, I've got a few more days to improve.
  • Natvee
    Natvee Posts: 65
    Options
    Ok here are my scores!

Dagomba - 9438
    Move your feet - 9182
    Proud Mary - 7657

I beat you on Dagomba! The other two...not so much. haha. I don't know how you do it! I was OUT OF BREATH! I'll still keep trying...
  • looby1968
    Options
    Well, I'm going to have to put off trying the challenge this week as I am having bad chest pains this morning. Bummer! I really wanted to dance today. I think the cold here (-11 F right now, -30 windchill) is really getting to me. I have been sick for four days and now this. Poo! Have fun dancing for me ladies!

Really sorry you can't join us, but you must keep well...Ready for next time!!!!!

LouiseXXX
  • looby1968
    Options
    Ok here are my scores!

Dagomba - 9438
    Move your feet - 9182
    Proud Mary - 7657

I beat you on Dagomba! The other two...not so much. haha. I don't know how you do it! I was OUT OF BREATH! I'll still keep trying...

Hours and hours and hours and hours and hours of practise!!!! And the determination to use this game to lose the weight and tone up!!!!

LouiseXXX
  • isislc
    isislc Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Holy cow, this game is great! Just got it last night and I can't put it down. I'm scoring well on my favorite songs and the others are blah!! lol

I'm going to be soo tired for boot camp tonight. lol
  • Natvee
    Natvee Posts: 65
    Options
    Hello there..
    I have my new scores for ya!
    Dagomba- 9809
    Move your feet- 11016
    Proud Mary- 8626

almost there!
  • iarookie
    iarookie Posts: 140
    Options
    Can I play, too???? Or is th is an exclusive group?