asked earlier but still curious....SlimQuick stories?

Options
I know I asked earlier, but got few responses (thank you for those who did). has anyone taken SlimQuick for women? horror stories? good stories? I want to know if what I'm doing is safe. I just started today.

Replies

• luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    I know you probably don't want to hear this---but no pill is going to help unless you follow a proper eating plan, and you will have equal success whether you take that pill or not - just my opinion.
  • meglane
    Options
    exactly what I was thinking. I am someone that used to use diet pills as a way to lose weight and honestly none of them work since they took the ephedrine out of them :) in other words, i think that diet pills and weight loss accelerators can ruin your liver and your metabolism. I am committed to this as a lifestyle not for the bakini i'm going to wear this summer

good luck!
  • tvanderberg
    Options
    I agree with luv2ash. We would all hope and pray for some miricle in a bottle but there just is NOT one. Eating right and working out is the ONLY way to achieve your goals. I am so done with spending my money on any quick fix schemes!
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    In the future, if you are looking for more answers and you need your thread to be more visible just bump it up by typing something else into the thread. Duplicating posts won’t help you get more answers, you may in fact get the opposite - people ignoring you b/c of not respecting the forum.

Thank you
  • AlabamaBella
    AlabamaBella Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I took slimquick last year and lost about 20 pounds in about two months. I really didn't have any side effects or anything. I never took the two pills at a time though. I always took one pill twice a day. It really helps in curbing your appetite. I would take a pill in the morning about an hour before I ate breakfast, and then by the time I ate breakfast, I wouldn't be that hungry. The reason I stopped taking them though was because I knew I had to learn how to eat properly on my own. I wish you the best of luck!
  • karen415
    Options
    you would have to keep taking them once you stop you gain BACK MORE, Well It did 4 times and that's what happened every time I did it.. There isn't a quick fix as much as we all want one. the only way it is gonna come off and stay off is if you diet and exercise.
    period.
  • LFern
    LFern Posts: 141
    Options
    I tried SlimQuick and it worked but just like all my previous over the counter dreams in a bottle, once I quit taking it - the wieght reappeared.

We all KNOW what needs to be done to ensure weight loss success. Smaller portions. More Movement! And FOCUS!

Good Luck to you on your journey to a healthier you!!
  • KellieR56
    KellieR56 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    heathersmilez:
    I wrote my post earlier. this one got more responses since it was later.

thank you everyone else for a response about SlimQuick and diet pills in general.
    I'm going to throw these out. no need to risk my health over wanting to lose weight faster.
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I've used a cpl, and my sister used alot of pills. you can loose like 5 to 10 lbs but not dramatic weight. either way, you will have to at least diet and workout with it.