Back From Vacation!!

Options
OK so i got on the scale this morning after my one week vacay!! I was really expecting the worse, WOW!! I actually lost another 2 pounds. I ran 4 out of the 7 days i was away, but i thought the worse because i drank just as many days as i ran :drinker:

I am actually in complete SHOCK!! I ate almost anything i wanted, but with caution...weird maybe it is because i was back in CO and it isnt humid there...did i lose all water? Is that even possible? Retain more water if you live in a humid climate?? weird...maybe i shouldnt be so proud, i could just move back to CO LOL :laugh:

Replies

• lnjwilliams1432
    Options
    OK so i got on the scale this morning after my one week vacay!! I was really expecting the worse, WOW!! I actually lost another 2 pounds. I ran 4 out of the 7 days i was away, but i thought the worse because i drank just as many days as i ran :drinker:

I am actually in complete SHOCK!! I ate almost anything i wanted, but with caution...weird maybe it is because i was back in CO and it isnt humid there...did i lose all water? Is that even possible? Retain more water if you live in a humid climate?? weird...maybe i shouldnt be so proud, i could just move back to CO LOL :laugh:
  • tyeshaljohnson
    Options
    I don't think you are being too proud, that is great, every lb. counts for something, Congrats. Way to Go!!!:flowerforyou:
  • lnjwilliams1432
    Options
    I don't think you are being too proud, that is great, every lb. counts for something, Congrats. Way to Go!!!:flowerforyou:

Thank you so much! I appreciate it! :tongue:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!