The Return of Skinny Girl!

Options
My skinny girl has been hiding for a long time, under increasing layers of fat. It's her time now. I'm very excited about bringing her out again. I'm looking forward to enough energy to do all the things I don't do now - like play in the snow with my kid. I can't wait to stop shopping in the Plus Size department!

Replies

• paulettac
    Options
    Good luck on your journey. :)
  • aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!This is a great site,you may add me if you like to give each other support.
  • MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Good for you.. well all have that skinny person inside us.. just gotta work hard at getting them back.. you sound motivated and I wish you the best.. you can do it :)

Feel free to add me if youd like ;)
  • jms1739
    jms1739 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    good job in trying to release y our inner Skinny Girl. I am in that position as well. I know she is in there, but sometimes the fat one doesn't let her have much voice. Working on that. Add me if you want we all need the support at times.
  • bfrice1
    Options
    On my gosh!! I didn't expect anyone to actually see this!! This is so cool! I'm so psyched now I'm bouncing in my seat.
  • KingBoBo
    Options
    hahahaha LOTS of people are seeing this LOL... I encourage your skinny girl to break free!! You will find that you need less luck the harder you work.
  • EmelyJ
    EmelyJ Posts: 208
    Options
    Good spirit.

Fell free to request me as a friend if you'd like.
  • idealisticdiva
    idealisticdiva Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Mine has been hiding since my second child she really wants to be seen so I am gonna make sure that happens. Good LUCK!!
  • becky4bears
    Options
    I wish my inner skinny girl would eat all the fat and cellulite deposited on my thighs while she makes her exit LOL