Geek it Up

Options
2»

Replies

• nehptune
    nehptune Posts: 138
    Options
    ha ha ha!!
    i have a he-man lunchbox i got at goodwill for $2. it rocks!

more or less everyone in my office brings a packed lunch, but i work at one of the geekiest (well, nerdiest really) places on the planet (MIT)
  • TrailRunner
    TrailRunner Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I applaud your spirit!! :bigsmile: (there should be a hands clapping smiley).
    Ive brought my lunch for years and it never crossed my mind that it could have been considered geeky. I just thought I was being smart and frugal. I wish I could have a supershero lunch box but with the snacks it just wouldnt be big enough. I had to find a larger than usual lunch bag/insulated duffle online.
    Great idea!!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    lol my lunch bag is a reusable bag for wine...it came free with Painted Turtle...and it's big enough to put all my snacks and my lunch in, plus my water bottle and my tea mug.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    ha ha ha!!
    i have a he-man lunchbox i got at goodwill for $2. it rocks!

more or less everyone in my office brings a packed lunch, but i work at one of the geekiest (well, nerdiest really) places on the planet (MIT)

Ha! You just might be right. MIT would be Geektown. Love it.
  • Fesse
    Fesse Posts: 611
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom and I have no lunch box :cry: Feeling a little left out!

But I love what you're saying here: it's all in the planning, think ahead to the next day. Prepare for the next meal while you're still full from the one you just had.

If that makes us geeks, then hey... embarrass your HEALTHILY inner geek! Love this.