gotta do it every couple months! :D

Options

Replies

• Maghenta
    Maghenta Posts: 100
    Options
    Honey you're amazing.... I was jst 180lbs about 6 weeks ago! Thanks for been an inspiration.....
  • JessicaJune
    JessicaJune Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You look FABULOUS!!!! Amazing transformation and so proud of you! :)

Jess
  • glittersoul
    Options
    Great job! You look fantastic :)
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    AWESOME! LOOK AT THOSE GUNS!

Do you have a permit for those?

Charmagne
  • Lil_Leah
    Lil_Leah Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! LOOK AT THOSE GUNS!

Do you have a permit for those?

Charmagne

lmao, char! i dont think you need a permit for squirt guns. :laugh:
  • jlawson1223
    Options
    you look fantastic! great job!
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look great. I gotta say I love the treadmill smiley in your sig. Too cute!
  • maureensc
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW...Keep the photos coming!!! What is your advice for the rest of us? How many days a week did you use weights?
  • juliana1977
    juliana1977 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: OMG you look so amazing!! It made me wonder if I ever will post my bef and after pic...
    What is your story? if you dont mind asking...:blushing:
  • chango69
    Options
    DAM! you go, look realy good keep it up.
  • tinboy
    tinboy Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Keep posting! it is motivating for us too! You look great!
  • PokenStick
    Options
    jawdrop.gif

AMAZING!!!!!
  • luckylatina
    Options
    That's a great transformation!!! keep on going!!! your looking great!:flowerforyou:
  • FIREfitGrl27
    Options
    Looking gooood, girl! That's cool...keep those pics coming! We love seeing those progress pics here, but you look like you're already at your goal! YOu look great! Thanks for sharing! :)
  • brittybee23
    brittybee23 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    CUTIE! You look amazing!! Keep the pics coming! The progress of everyone else motivates me!! I can't wait to post some pictures!! :)
  • Lil_Leah
    Lil_Leah Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: OMG you look so amazing!! It made me wonder if I ever will post my bef and after pic...
    What is your story? if you dont mind asking...:blushing:

lol! not much to my story, really. i was overweight, and started workin at olive garden. i went from sedentary to running my *kitten* off, literally! double shifts. it surprised me when i realized i had lost 25 lbs. i ate their food every day! but it just goes to show, if you move, you'll lose! the remainder of the weight came off with this site. just watching my intake (not super strict about it, just more aware) and i started doing zumba and walking. i havent incorporated any weight or strength training yet. i'll start that in the spring when i join my new gym. :flowerforyou:
  • adellepuppy
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!
  • amycal
    amycal Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    If we got sick of looking at success stories we could avoid the success story board. Congratulations on your continued success. You look amazing!
  • jennifir
    jennifir Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I have to say I will never get sick of seeing the before pics especially when they are accompanied by very inspiring after pics!! Wow! You look amazing!
  • jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    WOW you look amazing!!!!! Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!