Friends Wanted!

Options
I'm a 33 year old (hard for me to admit) mother of 2 sweet boys and wife of a sweet man. I've been on here about a week and have kept to myself. I have read the encouraging words between other members and I want to join in! I am even encouraging other friends to join too! I am determined to lose the flab!:wink:

Replies

• Kristina954
    Options
    33 years young! Keep up the motivation and you will reach your goal =)

Welcome to my fitness pal!
  • Nysie5
    Nysie5 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    plenty of ppl on here give awesome support.. =]
  • Shelly081
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • JoJo1953
    JoJo1953 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Sent friend request if you want to accept it. This is a fantastic site!:flowerforyou:
  • ajwall3
    ajwall3 Posts: 187
    Options
    I'm a 33 year old (hard for me to admit) mother of 2 sweet boys and wife of a sweet man. I've been on here about a week and have kept to myself. I have read the encouraging words between other members and I want to join in! I am even encouraging other friends to join too! I am determined to lose the flab!:wink:

You can do it!! I'll 'friend' you! We all need the support and encouragement! I've been on here for almost 2 weeks and I can't tell you how awesome this site is! Just keep logging in, tracking your food and exercise and you will be amazed at how well it keeps you motivated and accountable! Welcome!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • soccermom004
    soccermom004 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm a 46 year old mom of 4 been married 20 years. I need to lose 10 pounds to have a healthy bmi and want to lose 25. Have lost 5 in the last three weeks. Slow and steady. Good luck.
  • sarasotatim
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! I sent a FR too :)
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Hello, and friend request sent.
  • atampa
    atampa Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me too! Good luck on your journey
  • ElsieMae
    Options
    welcome , it is easier when you have people to talk to and we understand ,
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Welcome! The support here is amazing..... Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like. Good luck on your journey! :)
  • rachieladines
    Options
    Welcome to mfp I have been on here for a while but just started getting serious about this site a couple weeks ago! I Love it!
  • majikal6
    Options
    Hello, hello, hello...Welcome to the community!!!

Feel free to friend request me if you like and we can support and motivate each other.

I wish you great success in your weight loss journey.

Have a great day!!!

:flowerforyou:
  • aplozano
    Options
    Hi
    I have been married for 38 years and have two great sons and three beautiful grandchildren, two boys and a girl. Over these years I have put on an extra 50 pounds, I was at 115 when I first got married, a little to thin but now I would like to get down to 125. My friend and co-worker let me know about this site, I had started by "diet" the first of this year and had lost five pounds so far, now knowing about this site I believe I will be able to get off the rest of the 30 pounds, I have been unsuccessful over the years to loose weight or would loose and put it back on. I really want to loose and keep if off. With support and really able to keep an eye on what I eat I believe this time I can do it.
  • ttmac96
    Options
    I'm bad for keeping to myself! :smile:

I sent out some friend requests. MFP stopped me at 5. :sad: Said I have to wait ten minutes.... feels like I've been put in time-out. lol
  • punkrockmama
    punkrockmama Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    30 yr old mama of two boys, wife of one awesome husband!
    The community is so encouraging and motivating!

Request sent!!!