Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Intro-Friends wanted

Hi my name is Nadia, I am a mother of 3. I am on here because I am now determined to get the weight off I gained after my third child. I would love to have some friends on here for accountability and encouragement.

Nadia

Replies

• sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Hey Nadia! Welcome to MFP! This is a great site, and the support is amazing! Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like, we can encourage one another. Good luck! :)
  • hollybaker22 /I would be happy to be your friend. :-) The more friends you have, the easier it is.
  • sent you a friends request welcome to mfp
  • Jacpin
    Jacpin Posts: 17
    Hey and welcome. Having people to bounce ideas off of and just chat with is a great motivator! Count me in!
  • jrm29
    jrm29 Posts: 39
    Welcome!! I'm pretty new too and would love to make more connections - it really helps with motivation! Feel free to add me :)
  • mizfit
    mizfit Posts: 118
    Hi Nadia,

Welcome to MFP and you can add me as a friend.
  • iluvmine
    iluvmine Posts: 56 Member
    Welcome, good luck in reaching your goals. This is a great website, and easy to follow!!
  • harlee1950
    harlee1950 Posts: 7 Member
    Hi, my nickname is Harlee and I started yesterday. I hope to lose 2 lbs. a week with a total loss of 50 lbs. I am a retired mother of 3 grown daughters and Granny to 5 grandbabies. I hope to find friends that will support me through my struggle of losing weight. Unfortunately, I don't get the support to do so from my family.
  • mercymercyme
    mercymercyme Posts: 36 Member
    Hey , welcome!! This is a great site. I am loving watching the weight fall off. Feel free to add me:)
    3917653.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Sending you a request!
  • ljhk
    ljhk Posts: 6
    HEY NADIA! YOU CAN DO IT..NO, WE can do it! I'm a new mom.
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,809 Member
    Welcome and I sent you a friend request. You are going to love MFP!
  • Barelmy
    Barelmy Posts: 590 Member
    Hi.:) I'll friend you.

22, no kids. Two tattoos, though.
  • Hi Nadia
    I am new to and I need encouragment to you can add me too.
  • bolton05
    bolton05 Posts: 22 Member
    Hey hun! You can do it!!