BRIDESMAID!!!

Options
Ok, so the day I started on MFP, I had to go get fitted for my bridesmaid dress for one of my best friend's wedding, well, I had to try on the 24 b/c they did not have any 22s in stock. The 24 gaped everywhere and I'm not a fan of altering a dress to hell and back, and since I was only one inch of hip away from a 22 I ordered it.

On Jan 31st, I tried it on and not only did it fit, it was too big! I'm still gonna have to get the damned thing altered!! YAAAY!

Replies

• stephs_diet
    Options
    That's AWESOME! Good job! You're doing something right!
  • unckat09
    Options
    That's great!!!! Isn't that such a good feeling? I have two bridesmaids dresses to fit in this year. I'm hoping for the same success! Congrats again :drinker:
  • mercymercyme
    mercymercyme Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Awww, fantastic!! Well done!!
    3917653.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Jizes318
    Jizes318 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Well sucks you have to pay to alter but woohoo for it being because of weight loss! I have to get my bridesmaid dress to but I am pushing it a little LOL
  • bhepp
    bhepp Posts: 44
    Options
    Wahoooooo! That is so great! Congrats!! :smile: :smile:
  • oldscratch
    Options
    nice work!! good job!!
  • Laelee
    Laelee Posts: 36
    Options
    Awesome work! Good job!
  • helenamonks
    Options
    I just want everyone to know how much I appreciate it!! Next goal, this awesome pair of pinstripe pants that have been too tight since I bought em!
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    great job that happened to me when I was in wedding back in 2008 :)
  • LynnBirchfield
    LynnBirchfield Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    YAY!! Congratulations. That is awesome.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!