..and THAT is why I need to plan my meals BEFORE I eat them.

Options
I pulled some leftovers from the fridge, warmed them up, ate them, then went to log them. I knew it wouldn't be too good, but I NEVER expected it be 51 grams of fat!!!!!!

Ugh.
Lesson learned.

Replies

• rherrin5
    rherrin5 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    No worries, I learned the hard way as well..... hahhaha its funny how it all adds up and your sitting there with your mouth hanging open! :)
  • Jizes318
    Jizes318 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I always try to log my meals in the morning. I look up good recipes.. add it to my recipes and select them to make as well. If I know I will have a higher cal dinner I will lighten up on breakfast and lunch.
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    I'm with ya! Just added breakfast and lunch and have already gone over. And I thought I was doing okay. UGH! :(
  • lorirogs
    lorirogs Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    The night before, I log all the food I am planning to eat into myfitnesspal, so I can take or add things according to my calorie goal. It helps vs logging in something every time I eat and at the end of the day I went over calories & fat goal. Good luck!
  • MissJennaBelle
    Options
    I also learnt the hard way :laugh:

You're definitely not alone on this one.

I've already planned my day for tomorrow, I have more chance of staying within the calorie goal (and some others) if I do it that way x
  • clevethin
    Options
    I usually plan the night before or first thing in the morning just for this reason. So glad I have lots of fresh broccoli & cauliflower.... it's what's for dinner now. LOL