Goal to complete the 30 day shred in 30 days

Options
I have decided today to start the 30 day shred program. I started this once before and didn't finish it. I want to get back into shape, and start to see the numbers on the scale finally decline rather than stay the same or increase, so today is the first day of my workout, I will be doing that tonight because I am at work and my goal is to do it everyday until March 2nd. It is only 20 min surely I can find time to do that. Wish me luck and any words of encouragement or motivation are always appreciated. If anyone wants to friend me during this process please feel free to do so, We all need eachother in our quest to our lifestyle changes.

Replies

• rme921
    rme921 Posts: 22
    Options
    I'll be glad to join you in this challenge/goal. :happy:
  • tiffsNEWlife
    Options
    I started the Shred about 20 days ago. I've only missed about 4 days in the last 20 days due to sickness. It's a quick hard work out that really gives results!! I just started level 3 today. It's hard and kicks your butt!! I wish you luck!! Keep us posted on your progress!
  • jesstroxel
    Options
    I started the 30 day shred today, in hopes to complete it in 30 days. Good Luck!!
  • stephstpierre121
    Options
    I'd love to, but I have horrible knees, and the 30 Day Shred is torture on my knees! I can tolerate level one, but after that, it's agony! It's a great workout - Good luck!
  • honeydiva
    Options
    Good luck...I hope that you are able to complete your goal and also see the results in the end
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    You can definitely do this. I've been doing this program and I'm on my 27th consecutive day today!!! I love the results i'm getting.
  • jacquejl
    jacquejl Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Altiv
    Altiv Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I'm on day 14 of the shred and even through is a really hard workout (I'm breathless almost all the time =P) I'm loving it!
  • jms1739
    jms1739 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the replies. I will let everyone know how it progresses. I can't do my couch25k program because the weather has been to bad to go to the gym so I have to do something. I figure by combining the two I should definately see results:smile:
  • VictoriaMilanowski
    Options
    I'm going to start this on Sunday I think. I'm going out of town for my Anniversary prior to, and I know that afterwards I'm going to be ready to jump on this! I'll be anxious to hear what you think about it!
  • jms1739
    Options
    I've started it before just never got more than 4 days into it. It is a real workout, and you feel it afterwards. Good luck with starting
  • tansyg
    tansyg Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    hello,
    Im just finished day 3 of the shred. Its my first time doing it. The first day was fine(hard) the next two were a bit worse with the sore muscles. I want to lose 22 pounds. I found this website yesterday and i love it. So easy to count the calories/excercise. Il be interested to see your progress. Maybe we can motivate each other
  • s_waser
    Options
    I will start it today with you!! :) I started a few weeks ago and got sick so I stopped. It will be nice to do it with someone.
  • jms1739
    Options
    Wow lots of people to keep me going. Guess I really have to do this. That's good keeps me accountable that is what I needed. Thanks everyone.
  • eyeballer
    Options
    I have the same goal! Today I am on day 4!
  • Lisam1025
    Options
    Hi! can someone send me the Shred program? I'd like to look it over and give it a try. I'm trying to loose 20lbs.
  • jms1739
    Options
    It's actually a DVD you can buy at Walmart or Target for $10-$12. It's a workout program that is in 3 levels that are about 28 min each. The goal is to do it everyday for 30 days. It is called "Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. Google it and it should give you basic information. Hope this helps.
  • Lisam1025
    Options
    Thank YOU! Good Luck in reaching your goal and I will definitely google it to see if I get motivated as well. Have a great week!
  • miatavixxen
    Options
    I may take you up on that as well. I've done it before but didn't sick with it - it is a kick your butt 20 minutes! i have hardwood floors and just bought myself a padded floor mat so my knees and hands don't ache after. Not sure if I can do it everyday since I started twice a week kickboxing but I will try to do it on my off days. :D
  • luckydebs
    luckydebs Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    i just recieved my copy in the post today starting mine tomorrow good luck we can do it