Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Leslie Sansone walk????

Hi all! I just did a dvd called Leslie Sansone 2 mile walk. Got my heart rate going pretty good but I don't have an HRM.The first mile was at an ok pace but the second one was pretty quick! Has anyone else ever done this dvd before? I'm wondering what I should log it under....Any help would be greatly appreciated! :smooched:

Replies

• Meggie_pooh
    Meggie_pooh Posts: 316 Member
    I just did it actually...just literally got done! If u look up Leslie Sansone under cardio exercises database, it's in there. I go by that anyways!
  • mrsewert
    mrsewert Posts: 430 Member
    I love her DVD's...I log mine as low impact aerobics.
  • Ok, I just looked it up and i's coming up blank... Wonder what I am doing wrong....
  • Serenitytoo
    Serenitytoo Posts: 449 Member
    I log it under walking 4 miles/hour. That is basically what you accomplish :)
  • MCS64
    MCS64 Posts: 126
    The SWaT Walking Group February Walk is starting!

There is a group of us that follow her DVDs. We each set a goal for ourselves every month. Anyone can join in anytime. Check it out.:flowerforyou:
  • I log it under walking 4 miles/hour. That is basically what you accomplish :)
    I do it under aerobics, myself. I know I sure don't burn off as many calories in a 4 mile regular walk as I do in a 4 mile Leslie walk 'cause I'm sure not doing jogging boosts or arm movements or weights when I go on a walk :)

I didn't see it in the database, either.
  • Meggie_pooh
    just type in her name and it will bring up all her workouts currently in the database
  • just type in her name and it will bring up all her workouts currently in the database
    I searched her name and it doesn't come up.
  • JoJo1953
    JoJo1953 Posts: 182 Member
    I love her DVD's...I log mine as low impact aerobics.
    I also logged mine under this
  • Meggie_pooh
    Ok, I just looked it up and i's coming up blank... Wonder what I am doing wrong....
    just type in her name and it will bring up all her workouts currently in the database
  • Meggie_pooh
    OK...Lemme see if u can access my exercise diary and u can steal it from there
  • ok, second question????? I don't know how many minutes I walked, just that it was 2 miles. So, how many minutes do I use? Sorry for bugging you all!
  • reddcat
    reddcat Posts: 314 Member
    HI! I have been doing the Leslie Sansone DVD 5 day slim down. I have been logging it under aerobics, general. Is that wrong? I do squats,lunges, the full deal. I can't find Leslie's DVDs on here either.
  • lol I tried but it only lets me see your food diary....
  • Meggie_pooh
    the 2 mile walk is 30 minutes with a 2 minute stretch (not included) so 32 min exactly
  • For me, the low impact aerobics and 4 mph walk burn the same amount of calories. You should be good with either one.
  • Thank you all!
  • Meggie_pooh
    OK...I looked, log it under walking 4.0 (very brisk pace) becuz for 25 minutes of that 30 minute woorkout, it IS a very brisk pace...LOL Create a new exercise from there so u can reference it anytime u do it from ur own page :)
  • Hi, each mile is 15 minutes, so a 2 mile walk is 30 minutes. :smile:
  • There are 3 of her DVD's listed if you type in Walk Away the Pounds. Those are the ones I added to the database because they are the one's I have and regularly do. HTH.