Hello Everyone

Options
I have been doing this for about a week know and it is getting better, Fridays on the other hand is tough for me, the guys i work with all go out to eat and i have already eaten Subway once this week and i am curious if there is another place that offers good food with low cals. well good luck to everyone this weekend and remember to eat healthy.:smile:

Replies

• devena
    devena Posts: 9
    Options
    I have been doing this for about a week know and it is getting better, Fridays on the other hand is tough for me, the guys i work with all go out to eat and i have already eaten Subway once this week and i am curious if there is another place that offers good food with low cals. well good luck to everyone this weekend and remember to eat healthy.:smile:
  • Cowboy
    Cowboy Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Hello & welcome!
    Actually, Wendy's has some good choices. You can get salads, baked potatoes, and fruit as sides on their combo meals, and they have regular sandwiches there that you can order without the fat stuff.. They also have a Grilled chicken sandwich. If you leave off the mayo and ask for mustard it's actually lower in fat than most subway sandwiches. Good luck.
    Cowboy