Do i count those calories?

Options
So last night I ate dinner around seven and it was yummy. Last night I woke up at three and ran to the bathroom and threw up everything that I had for dinner. There was nothing left in my stomache after that. So my question is, do I count those calories from dinner even though I threw them up?

Replies

• Slammedtoys
    Options
    I would count them.. your body still absorbed most of what it was going to take in.. Surely by that time most of what was left over was waste
  • ♥Violette♥4Ever♥
    Options
    I agree with Slammedtoys. Count them. I hope you are ok.
  • mlb929
    mlb929 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry that you aren't feeling well. I would say the calories still count.
  • TiffanyAml
    Options
    Yes, those calories count. Even if you throw up within a short while (like bulimics do) some of those calories still get absorbed, that's why bulimics can't lose weight. So surely by that amount of time, you absorbed a lot of those calories. Also, that was yesterday, the day is over now so I guess it doesn't even matter anymore. Hope you are not sick!
  • CharlotteRose90
    Options
    Ok thanks for the help everyone! I think I might have a stomache bug on top of a cold. =( Thanks for the get well wishes. I will adjust my food diary to reflect what y'all have said.