53 lbs lost (with pics)

Options

Replies

• Cindijo
    Options
    Wonderful Story. Congrats on the Baby on Board. Many best wishes. Thanks for sharing.:happy:
  • amycal
    amycal Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss and pregnancy. You look great. I hope you feel better soon!
  • jalara
    jalara Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations! You always inspire me!
  • emmascott
    Options
    Oh I am a softie ... this just made me cry! Well done and congrats x
  • ajh2011
    ajh2011 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome-Congrats on the weight loss and your baby! You look amazing and are such an inspiration to us:)
  • westparktallaght
    westparktallaght Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Congratulations you look fab,That was some amount of weight to loose. What did you eat for breakfast lunch and dinner and what type of snacks were you having? How many calories were you sticking to a day. Any advice most welcome.
  • glittersoul
    Options
    Awesome! You look fantastic :)
  • sanura
    sanura Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    congratulations and best wishes for you and the baby!
  • chelle1a
    chelle1a Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss and the baby! You look amazing!
  • jennifir
    jennifir Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    You don't even look the same and I noticed the cheekbones in the pic that was taken last week! Congratulations on your success and baby! You are an inspiration!
  • danmullen
    Options
    Congratulations! Those pics are fantastic, very inspiring :)
  • tootsiekef
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss and pregnancy! I got pregnant when I was dieting and I was so happy that I continued the habits I learned through my pregnancy. I didn't diet, I just ate healthy. I had the best pregnancy, I only gained 17 lbs. and had no problems. I exercised all the time and felt great. So keep up the good work and don't listen to anyone who says, "You are eating for two." You are eating for you and your baby to be healthy! :)
  • mezzoforteish
    Options
    You look amazing!!! good job!! :)
  • mercymercyme
    mercymercyme Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I like how you saw nothing wrong with you then and now. A lot of us need that!! Well done and many congratulations!!!
  • fatlass70
    fatlass70 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    What a great story - thanks for sharing. Like Jennifir I spotted your newly found cheekbones - I'm determined to get myself some too!

Big congratulations on your baby too. Stay healthy and happy.
  • deanneashley
    Options
    Great great pics!! how did yo ulos eit all? what kind of exercise did you do? im on here to get healthy also, but i do have a wedding im a made of honor in, and i really need help!
  • BillyC96
    BillyC96 Posts: 7,560 Member
    Options
    Outstanding! Congratulations...
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    You look great and congrats on the pregnancy!!!
  • JoanHolly
    JoanHolly Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    how wonderful! you look great and congratulaions on the baby!!! i have an 8 month old, and he is the best thing that ever happened to me. Enjoy the pregnancy!
  • MelanieP_TX
    MelanieP_TX Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    You look Beautiful! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!