Hi

Options
Hi. My name is Kandi. I'm trying to lose weight so that I feel better about myself again. I've lost 2.8lbs so far. My biggest hurdle right now is my job. I work in a group home where we don't do much in the way of exercise and all the food in the house is available to staff. I gained about 10lbs working there and finally had enough of making excuses for myself. So I'm on here and I'm hitting the gym, trying for 6 days a week and most weeks hitting at least 5.

Replies

• HolsDoinIt
    HolsDoinIt Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    welcome...my job is sorta the same. i sit for 12 hours a day and all the food in the vending machines are horrible for you..but ive began bringing my lunch and it helps..i wish you the best of luck
  • sanchez112807
    Options
    I SIT ALL DAY BUT I BRING MY LUNCH and it helps a lot ! i am also doing this and the 8 oz every 3 hour and i have lost 5 lb in a week if you want to know more just ask it easy and simple!
  • krim886672
    Options
    hey! i'm new to this as well. I'm hoping that by using this, I'll start to think twice before hitting the vending machine at work. I'm not too sure how everything works on here but I'm hoping it helps me focus on my goal.